Toribash
i wanna join alpha, im a 3rd dan black belt but my other acc got haxed when it was 2nd dan. i am kinda good at wushu (if i do say so myself) and i have only 3 items at the moment but i am hoping to get more and thats why i wanna join alpha
I'm awesome. I know.
Originally Posted by HSM4 View Post
i wanna join alpha, im a 3rd dan black belt but my other acc got haxed when it was 2nd dan. i am kinda good at wushu (if i do say so myself) and i have only 3 items at the moment but i am hoping to get more and thats why i wanna join alpha

That's a stolen account bro. It was my friends and you stole it. If you do not give back I will make sure that you will not join a clan that you want.
Belt: black
why you want to join clan?: wanna have a clan again
previous clans: Reach kicked easily bec of not being active in forum
i was a black belt before hack and was wondering if i could join
i only play wushu and have beaten 11th dons before and higher in wushu
wushu is usually the only mod i play
please consider

best regards
bloodvain
lol... sorry to disturb but 11th dans... xD made me lol... And I might apply for [Alpha] If my clan gets rejected from officiality (Witch it probably wont) Im in [Pathogen] Atm so yea...
And Btw wushu best mod!
I apologise for this post.
I'm sorry but you guys should put more effort to your applications if you want to enter this clan.

By the way, hey Odlov...
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
i might going to join this clan soon. im a 10th dan qi 10070. very active on forums and ingame.

let me see if there is any other clans i can join.
Last edited by bloodyguy; Jan 7, 2011 at 09:50 AM.
Hello i'm Felix54 and i'm Brown Belt (almost black) and i love Wushu and aikido
Reason i want to join: i've never been in any clan before and i want to be in a clan thats got skills!
Toribash.com/market.php/secret way to market!
WADDAP!
YOU HAVE BEATEN 11th dans and up, LMFAO IM A 10th dan and theres no 11th dans and up theres master belt and god belt u... L.O.L.
Pew Pew ( -_・)σ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -