YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Bye
Time has come for me to go.

I stopped playing the game, not much fun there anymore. Funny, that also made me to not care for ''foruming'', some strange reverse connection? Idk... Just can't find some previous enthusiasm for it no more.

Anyway, I sent Uric request to remove me as a clan mod etc, all taken care off, all my stuff is at snake, he can use it for some clan activities or something.

I hate long good byes, so just... Lets keep this short.
Bye.
Take care mate,you will definitely be missed.Drop in from time to time,plox.We won't get you hooked or anything,I swear xP.
Your messed up world enthrills me
ehh dude okay.. but.. u kno visit us sometimes ;p don't be a stranger ;p
-----
good luck and have fun dude ;p
hope to see you around sometimes ;p
Last edited by snake; Apr 16, 2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Personally didnt know you that well but your reputation proceeds you. And as an ally of flow, and dare i say it a fan, goodbye, you'll be missed. Not least but your clan mates and friends but by the whole community. take care, hope to see you back soon
And on behalf of Jolly Roger goodbye, take care and have fun doing whatever it is you do with all this free time :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
huuu I knew it 'cause of you signy few weeks ago :(

And as Erth said, it's a loss for the whole community. Hope you'll regain some interest for toribash someday, cause still it's a fackin great game, you never know ;D

anyway, thanks for all your efforts before you leave, come to see us sometimes !

cya dude.