Ranking
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
There is an IRC application for my phone but with no 'Send' button LOL. That's so stupid. ok just wanted to say that. :/

Use enter on your phone

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
He is obviously not so bright if he doesn't know that the equivelent to "send" is the enter key.

/me laughs at the noob
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Mocro be nice please... Also don I think you should make me co leader coz I'm sexier then all of you(no jokes) [jokes]... Oh and damn you guys posted a lot while I was asleep and at school...
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
Thats what happens when people just get to chatting an awful lot about nothing.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
lucky it was mostly in general banter for once
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
thats true, anyone ingame?
Rai Moderated Message:

Fanclub | RSA
I'm ingame, just look for the thing that says OMGOMGOMGOMG in pink.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Use enter on your phone

My phone does not have any buttons. it is touch. And in the app. there is no send button
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
He is obviously not so bright if he doesn't know that the equivelent to "send" is the enter key.

Mocrogunz laughs at the noob

Go fuck your self.
Rainbow dont fight, he's not worth it

Mocro Sorry had hockey
Rai Moderated Message:

Fanclub | RSA