Toribash
Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post
I don't like the real world. I have to live there, and it sucks. Its drab, its dingy, quality control is a fucking joke, A cups are far too prevalent, nobody can fly and all the dinosaurs are dead D: D: D:

I dont like going outside for those reasons, + the fact that i dislike being around people
I always wondered why people frown upon people who waste time inside, and smile at people who waste time outside.

It's always puzzled me
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Because chances are, they're being more productive outside, and society is pushing everyone in, so you're cool if you don't go with the flow.
Thanks.
Playing the Witcher 2, with no prior knowledge of the story of the first game.

I have no fucking clue whats going on.
oh yeah
I'm going to be afk for two days starting tommorrow. Going on a beach trip and whatnot. the hotel might have wifi but i won't be posting ;o
Alright bai D:

Also fuck, it feels more like I'm piloting a rusting mech then some snakey old dude, and everytime I get hit/roll I stand still for like 3 fucking seconds.
Every time I try to attack someone two seconds later my snakey old guy decides to attack the dude on the other side of the level with some spinny jump thing, and ends up getting hit by both the guys I was fighting instead.
I literally had my health taken from full to zero before I could even get near a group of crossbow fags, and from what I can tell, theres no other fucking way to fight them, because my old snakey guys old snakey magic dissapears after like three feet.
Then I landed in a room with like 5 guys and they all just gangfuck me and the gaurd button only works once every like 10 seconds.
oh yeah
No, but I do have an awesome excuse for procrastinating and not working on it today.

I was too busy playing the witcher 2 and going :/
oh yeah
So i'm in the car with my parents and I randomly get wifi

so i'm posting and stuff awww yeeaaaah