Toribash
Originally Posted by affei View Post
I really like the replays and the way you move maby iam not good at realism but atleast i can judge it a bit :]

Since you dont have any Clan history and your totaly unknown i dont know how to judge.

- Replays - A+
- About Yourself - A+
- Belt - nvm.

My vote for Quite is Yes , i like the replays as i already said before and i think he is a pretty nice guy.

k thank you affei! =)
[WTU]
Very high potentional.
Love your avvy, love your nickname, quite unique.
You are mature. The replays are nice, but there are some problems with the movements.
Will help you with that. But having a black belt with those kind of movements is simply wow.
Totally a yes from me.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
i don't mean to sound like a butt kisser or nothing lol but i have to say i love all of your replays lexx in the replay thread and ilooked at all of them in the replay thread on the MM clan i try to compete with you and tajudd <===if thats how you say it :/ you both inspire me!
[WTU]
Rejected.
I like everything but i dont want a white belt in here. Do it to the black belt and then i might change my mind.
TheCobra - Srsly Wtf is wrong whit you.

He said he was black belt also he has alot of skill and you just rejecting him because he isnt black belt on this account.

Lol @ you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
2 yesses, 1 no.
Waiting for another person to say yes or no.
If it's a no, sombody shall test him. if it's a yes, he's accepted.
Cobra, you don't decide for the whole clan, he is not rejected.
Besides, he was almost autoaccepted in WTU.
Last edited by Lexx; Jul 30, 2011 at 07:30 PM.
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
Rejected.
I like everything but i dont want a white belt in here. Do it to the black belt and then i might change my mind.

i can't log into the blackbelt acct because i don't remember the password to it thats why i had to make a new acct

also getting black belt again is not hard
[WTU]
Did you guys even take a look at his replays?
Are you fucking crazy?
• มวยไทย •