Ranking
It was rather a final nail than an only reason. Tbh I can understand putting only our best feet forward, but when our best foot comes down to the opinion of a few it means naught To me.

My time here feels wasted, if you begrudge me for leaving, i understand. But honestly what was my place here? I love you all and i cant say im happy leaving. However i feel like i do nothing here anymore...im sorry moop its not just cl tho...
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
At the end of the day its your decision, but the clan league isnt all there is to being in a clan - the vast majority of our members are in the same position as you; I could list but its literally about 40 names, anyway as far as Im concerned the door is still open to you shaw if you ever want back in
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Feels bad man. Obviously we value you. We've been turning down applicants to this clan left and right because we actually hit our member cap earlier this year and just now lost a few, and with almost 50 members, it's really hard to get everyone involved. Regardless - we followed your lead just last week and listened to what you had to say for clan league, let you organize the fight, and we played when you told us to.

I don't know what your place in this clan is. If you feel you don't have one, that's totally your call to make. But we do enjoy your company if you change your mind.
This disappoints me. Your reaction disappoints me. For someone that forced their way into the list and played a game to then come out with something like this feels like it's just your way of avoiding the situation.

You're allowed to be annoyed. You're allowed to be jealous others play first. But if your reaction is to walk out the door then its clear that when the ball was in your court, you preferred to drop it.
Making a post in this thread is funny because last post names invoke curiosity...

or possibly panic. /me evil grin

Heh - Ick

I dont get it - Small - I get it now
Last edited by SmallBowl; Aug 10, 2017 at 11:19 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ey bros, I've talked it over with Moop a little bit, but I've decided it was my time to leave Parrot. (and no it's not because I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to in CL kek). The main reason for me leaving Parrot is because Nugget was/is going to revive a clan that we basically made together and I wanted to join him because I really just need something new, and the clan that we made was and still is a treasure that I hold close to my heart (gay I know, right?). Please don't take this the wrong way and think that I hate Parrot or something, it's not like that at all. Parrot was a great clan to be in, and the people here are really something, and I charish everyone of you.

Note I won't be leaving just yet, it will be after CL so I can help as much as I can and be there all the way. Also, I'll still be hanging around, because why would I cut yall off, I'm just leaving the clan, not like I'm quitting tb or something. Keep rockin boys!

Also here is my parting gift:

Barrot (large)

Last edited by wizard; Aug 10, 2017 at 08:39 PM.

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Ey bros, I've talked it over with Moop a little bit, but I've decided it was my time to leave Parrot. (and no it's not because I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to in CL kek). The main reason for me leaving Parrot is because Nugget was/is going to revive a clan that we basically made together and I wanted to join him because I really just need something new, and the clan that we made was and still is a treasure that I hold close to my heart (gay I know, right?). Please don't take this the wrong way and think that I hate Parrot or something, it's not like that at all. Parrot was a great clan to be in, and the people here are really something, and I charish everyone of you.

Note I won't be leaving just yet, it will be after CL so I can help as much as I can and be there all the way. Also, I'll still be hanging around, because why would I cut yall off, I'm just leaving the clan, not like I'm quitting tb or something. Keep rockin boys!

Also here is my parting gift:

Barrot (large)

Now THAT is a resignation. It's been fun wizard, I'm sure I'll see you around.
Bummed but it's all good. Thanks and good luck wizard
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!