Toribash
we are an official clan....... and a very old one at that....... and if you want to even have a chance of joining one i recommend not making shit APPs and useless threads
may i join i think you guys(ALPHA) are a bunch of awsome poeple
my mods are-Judo-Wushu-Running-Akido-ParkourMods
My weakness- JOUSTING but i hate it so it does not matter
My Information-I'm 16 My name is Miguel Peiro And I am now an orange belt but My old Account has been hacked i was black belt but ive started new (well i was forced to) and i have really good skill but I'm not there yet i want to reach my MAX and i feel like I'm ready for this clan my favorite ice cream is vanilla and I geusse thats all i can say
PS:Please WRITE back to me if i can join by message
-----
oh if you guys let me in ill leave bleu im tiered of em
-----
I'd like to join because i've always looked up to your clan and I've wanting to be in it so can i please
-----
OMG not alpha i mean eVo sorry i mixed up the name
Last edited by magisbomb; Feb 10, 2011 at 11:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name:Gian
Belt:Blue
Past clans:Bleu
Mods:wushu,jdo,aikido
GMT:5
Why i want to join:Cause i like this clan and this clan is cool there moves is cool
Name:JiBaiLanJiao
Belt:Blue Belt
Past Clans:Bleu
Modes:Aikido,Jousting,TwinSwords4fixed,wushu(not really good at it)
GMT:-8:00
Why you want to join [eVo]:I want to bring the clan a better rep!!!And show that [eVo] is the best!!!
Name:Bimz
Belt:Black belt (soon will be 2nd dan)
Past Clans: in dont have a clan before
Modes:Judo,taekyon and best in katana aikido
GMT:GMT+8
Why you want to join [eVo]: because i think its clan really good... and like [eVo] clan
Attached Files
fatality bimz.rpl (71.2 KB, 5 views)
fatality bimz2.rpl (101.6 KB, 4 views)
fatality bimz3.rpl (60.7 KB, 4 views)
freak move.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
AUTIS SKATE.rpl (456.8 KB, 4 views)
Name:nissan350z
Belt:3rd dan black belt
Past Clans: none
Modes: wushu, judo
GMT:2
Why you want to join [eVo]:i think it's a very good clan
Last edited by nissan350z; Feb 14, 2011 at 11:53 PM.
Name: Tonytoot
Belt: Blue belt
Past Clans: CRUEL
Modes: Judo
GMT: 7
Why you want to join [eVo]: This clan seems awesome and cool. CRUEL didnt have that much people. And I think it is a very good clan.
Hello People of Evo!

Firstly, a bit about myself :

Name: Mikhail
Others: I play chess , badminton and smoke pot ( if i could only get my hands on some)

Belt: 5th dan (100 to 6th)
Past clans: DAT , SMASH , Freelance , Most_Wanted and addicted.
^What happened?: I left DAT for Addicted because addicted really had the makings of a clan that would last. I also had some trouble with some of the DAT members but DAT were still pretty awsome. Ironically, after staying with addicted for several months i was kicked from the clan because i didn't 'fit in' although i thought things were going pretty smoothly. SMASH died , Most_wanted died and i don't remember what happened to freelance.
Modes: Preferably Aikido followed by wushu then betabox/taekkyon/kickbox
GMT: +8

Why do you want to join eVo? : To be honest i just came back from being inactive and i thought i would join a clan that would get me back to my feet. eVo is an experienced clan and compromising of some of the best oldschool players not to mention everyones belt ranks are above 7th dan( i'm not kissing ass , it's the truth ). How would i help eVo? : I would participate in Clan wars,clan discussions and other clan related things, though my pockets are currently empty right now. My post may not meet the requirements to join eVo but if miraculously i am allowed permission to join eVo i will not fail you guys! Lastly i am familiar with a few of the members : Dargon , Ax7 maybe tripstone ( if he remembers [Not sure if that will be a good thing] just joking tripstone is beast! :>) it's been almost months or almost a full year since i've spoken with you guys but i promise you that i've matured up ( or so i think ) and is active as ever!

Some replays, ravaged was my username before the name change also ignore silly replay titles made years ago :P I have many other replays but i don't want to waste your time so i just posted some. The last replay is just for the lulz

Thank you for taking the time to read my post
Attached Files
Rava_Taekkyon with Fargle .rpl (73.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Degavar; Feb 15, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.