Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Let's draw sticks? 6 sticks who ever daws the shortest stick is out that's how we decide the active 5, lol we should all wear an avatar that says "I'm part of the" then we can make an "Active Five" logo and have it on there lol
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Let's draw sticks? 6 sticks who ever daws the shortest stick is out that's how we decide the active 5, lol we should all wear an avatar that says "I'm part of the" then we can make an "Active Five" logo and have it on there lol

Sorry, but I have already won this battle before it started. I, alone, will be the active five, the rest of the clan can suck it (Except for Rappunk because he is capable of raping me.). /me kills Takkrala
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Sorry, but I have already won this battle before it started. I, alone, will be the active five, the rest of the clan can suck it (Except for Rappunk because he is capable of raping me.). /me kills Takkrala

Hnn, yes, Adrian shall be the epic five. I shall be, and you all shall just.
I think that makes pretty damn near perfect sense.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Hnn, yes, Adrian shall be the epic five. I shall be, and you all shall just.
I think that makes pretty damn near perfect sense.

Yes, the first of my many power abusing and non-sensicle commands shall be to rape takkrala.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Yes, the first of my many power abusing and non-sensicle commands shall be to rape takkrala.

but.... i thought that you loved me?