Toribash
Uric's famous fuck soliloquy summarising why you shouldn't give a fuck:

<Uric> 0 fucks make up a lot of other's giving fucks
<Uric> causing them to give too much fuck
<Uric> then they're out fucked
<Uric> and you have retained your fuck
<Uric> so you fuck them
* Uric bows
Last edited by Solax; Jan 23, 2013 at 07:52 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Uric has successfully outfucked me, now I shall not give fuck in order to regain my fuck.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Uric has successfully outfucked me, now I shall not give fuck in order to regain my fuck.

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A FEW FUCKS AND SHITS THEN I DON'T GIVE A FUCK OR A SHIT
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I hope this is the right place to post this but here is my app. My name is mike im 15 I am a 3rd dan black belt I'm nice to clan members and I can make very good replays for the clan I have been in tbgods , ethr , and reflexz I have been playing this game for a long time I really like the clan and I think I would be a great member also I'm very active on the forum.

- And I can make video's of the clan and post them on my youtube channel.Also I can make free {good} textures for the clan.And if you need to know more about me just pm me or respond to this post please consider me for the clan -thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
🎧 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎧

No, but thanks for trying! <3
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by prongy View Post
I hope this is the right place to post this but here is my app. My name is mike im 15 I am a 3rd dan black belt I'm nice to clan members and I can make very good replays for the clan I have been in tbgods , ethr , and reflexz I have been playing this game for a long time I really like the clan and I think I would be a great member also I'm very active on the forum.

- And I can make video's of the clan and post them on my youtube channel.Also I can make free {good} textures for the clan.And if you need to know more about me just pm me or respond to this post please consider me for the clan -thanks

Did you not graduate kindergarten?
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by prongy View Post
I hope this is the right place to post this but here is my app.
|
My name is Mike; I'm 15 and I am a 3rd dan black belt, I'm nice to clan members and I have made very good replays for the clans I have been in. (tbgods , ethr , and reflexz) I have been playing this game for a long time. I really like the clan and I think I would be a great member; also, I'm very active on the forum.
|
(- And)I can make videos (- ') of the clan and post them on my youtube channel. Also, I can make free {good} textures for the clan. (- And) If you need to know more about me, just pm me or respond to this post. Please consider me for this clan.
-Thanks.

gyugfiktsiyu
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks