Toribash
RN I'm usin a Nebox by Kangertech. A lot of stuff broke before, and this one has yet to do so, so I feel good about it. It leaks a little though...
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That nebox is dope even tho i really don't the look of it with the clearo being inside it
WE. GO. JIM.
I dont really know much aboot vaping but is it bad for your lungs like smoking is?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Not really, tobacco is bad but the products you find in the liquid are products you can find in food (vegetal oil for exemple)
WE. GO. JIM.
Vaping is still bad for your body. With significantly increased risk of infection included, the atomized material is no good for you either. Vaping PG in particular can cause gum disease and tooth decay, thickened or hardened mucus as well as tachycardia. Also, ionized particles (of any kind) have been known to damage the DNA processes, so it relatively the same cancer chance if not higher.

So lets not be naive enough to say "it's not bad for you", because I am sure it is. How bad, I can not say. Although, it is less hazardous than having one soda pop a day and it is far less than a normal cig. So I guess everything is a mitigated risk.
yeah a lot of people in my school vape and smoke

and on the subject of smoking

best pic ever xD
Last edited by Flames; Dec 30, 2015 at 04:27 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!