Toribash
Originally Posted by snoopy7393 View Post
Hello! Newish player here. Why is it that sometimes the tourney rooms aren't up? (the 500/750 TC ones) also, who are they run by?

These tourneys are automated. They aren't run by anyone.

Sometimes they go down due to glitches or maintenance. Sometimes the server ghosts so that no one can see it.
beep
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Who managed to get the acconts passwords?

That's nothing that you need to know. It's being dealt with.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by jordach View Post
How does the vBulletin board system work?

How does the staff run things behind the scenes? Or how does the system work?

To answer the second part, you can find most of the information here.

But if you want to know how the staff does things, clarify that here or shoot me a PM, I'd be glad to share my vbulletin moderating experience with you!
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Out of curiosity, has any of the Hampa ever considered making (or has made) another game? (based on the Toribash system or otherwise)

Toribash is awesome and I'm likely to play it 'till I'm 80 (lol, imagining me at 80 going "DECAPPED SUKKA!"), but if Hampa ever decides to make something else, I'd definately give it a try.
Originally Posted by PanzerSoul View Post
Out of curiosity, has any of the Hampa ever considered making (or has made) another game? (based on the Toribash system or otherwise)

Toribash is awesome and I'm likely to play it 'till I'm 80 (lol, imagining me at 80 going "DECAPPED SUKKA!"), but if Hampa ever decides to make something else, I'd definately give it a try.

There was a game called glitch racer that he started working again. But it kind of fell out of the picture, such a shame.

bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious