Toribash
kame is now in iCoF so his app is pointless. and T53 you barely post, and ive never seen you on IRC
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Application
Name: GTSShuri but call me Gary
Belt:Orange Belt
Hobbies: My hobbies are Basketball, Drawing/doodling, animating and playing dem pc games.
About me:I am a nice person and like to chat ALOT. I like walks on the beach, getting caught in the rain and dinners by candle light. Also I can be harsh sometimes but I am usually joking unless you dis me bruv.
Why I want to join: I want to join for two reasons. The first is that I am friends with his royal Fearness irl and second I like the feel of this Clan and what they are about and feel like I can learn alot here from everyone.
Last edited by GTSShuri; Feb 18, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
Application
Name:BwBpwnedxD
Belt:Brown
hobbies:I enjoy rodeo, basketball, tech art, playing toribash, and minecraft.
About me: Was in TLL years ago... Then i quit playing TB for personal reasons. I never told anyone but just quit so i was kicked. Not expecting for this to be accepted but hoping.
Why i want to join:ATM i am in an unofficial clan, The Aces, and thought i could help them become official and maybe make a good clan. But i learned that they are unorganized and constantly argue. Im just looking to get back into the game and start again. And if you need replays tell me.
Havnt played in years...
you are in a clan, we do not allow double clanning or clan hopping. you need to leave the aces, and show us you want to be in TLL not just any clan
welp, you know the drill, post like you belong, go on IRC, be active, and in 3-6 months we shall decide