Toribash
Originally Posted by Tessh View Post
I say yes.
NoName, You have to be forum active, at least post 3 times a week.
-----

I am neutral. App is good. But I don't know your belt. Is yellow or 2nd dan?

True what is your belt lunie?If 2nd Dan I would say neutral (forum-wise) but if your belt is Yellow,sorry but then its a no from me.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
My first account was 2nd dan.

LinkHunter said i was already accepted, and that he was going to send an invite when he is able to get on the forums.
Originally Posted by Ekoh View Post
Hello, my name is Ekoh.

I have been think a lot about applying for this clan and after all this thinking I have decided to do just that.

What finalized all this thinking was when your member Kameron decided to stick up for me in a server while I was being rudely insulted. This stood out a lot to me because I am not even a member of this clan nor have I known this person for that long and he decided to stick up for me. I want to be in a clan where everybody will fight for each other when attacked by these heartless trolls. You guys are more then just a clan in toribash but more like a brotherhood of some sort and for that I respect you guys and I hope that you guys will accept me within the ranks of [Extreme].

I am only a yellow belt but that's do to some family problems that I really don't want to discuss.
I play daily as much as I can. I didn't use to play this much but do to this sudden interest in this game and my desire to be great at something here I am, posting up a storm and trying my best to get my qi up so I dont look like such a noob. I am active at almost all times of the day and try to play my best every game(sort of).

So, Link just messaged me on Facebook.

Lunie/Ekoh, you've been denied.
Only Dose I think said no to noname so I think he's invited but its links choice.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
I just say no to both
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Just get out thats not even an app
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?