Toribash
Originally Posted by Muffinzz View Post
how do we exactaly get in torigods??

You just post your best, most sincere reasons we should let you in, following the guidelines set forth on the original post.
After doing that, just wait patiently without applying to any other clans and we will get back to you shortly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Application Form
In-Game Name:mfbras
Reference(s)**** : put me on a figth to test me -.-
How long have you been playing Toribash:almost 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods:good clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:ixk put me figth to that guy to we chek?
Last edited by mfbras; Feb 17, 2010 at 05:04 PM.
In-game Name: Vampieter
Reference: NO clan should back me up. i hope.
How long have you been playing toribash. almost 3 years but took a year long gap.
why you want to join torigods. You have always been one of my favourite clans and youre amazing at what you do.
Why should we pick you instead of someone else: i have alot of experience although my belt doesnt show it im a good judo fighter and a quick learner
In-game Name: Vamp_09

Reference:Alot of people have probably played me before they joined torigod, but i doubt anyone remembers me. but i suppose if i had to pick somebody, id say randomninja, or nirs

How long have you been playing toribash: Uhhhm... since toribash 2.3, back when it wasnt free, and the physics were still epic.

why you want to join torigods: I would like to join torigods because im tired of joining crappy little clans that always end up dieing, and i would like to be part of a clan that actually means something.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else: i have moderate skills in aikido, sambo, judo, kickbox, and im working on wushu, im good at making replays, and im active in forums aswell as ingame.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
In-Game Name: May0naise
Reference(s): I know Junt and Hamster, I don't know if they'll vouge for me. I can also get some references from other players(people who's opinions would matter to you), if I need too.
How long have you been playing Toribash: Since June of '06 (I know it says Aug of '07, but It's not right).
Why you want to join Torigods: Well, ever since I started I've always seen the Torigods as like, the best clan in Toribash. And I'm getting pretty tired of all of these new ridiculous clans being made everyday. I just want to join a real clan with people who I have a lot in common with.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I've been playing Toribash a lot longer then most people, and I feel like I know the game very well.

If this hasn't provided enough info for you, I'd be glad to tell you more, just let me know.
Last edited by may0naise; Mar 8, 2010 at 08:42 PM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
In-Game Name: May0naise
Reference(s): I know Junt and Hamster, I don't know if they'll vouge for me. I can also get some references from other players(people who's opinions would matter to you), if I need too.
How long have you been playing Toribash: Since June of '06 (I know it says Aug of '07, but It's not right).
Why you want to join Torigods: Well, ever since I started I've always seen the Torigods as like, the best clan in Toribash. And I'm getting pretty tired of all of these new ridiculous clans being made everyday. I just want to join a real clan with people who I have a lot in common with.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I've been playing Toribash a lot longer then most people, and I feel like I know the game very well.

If this hasn't provided enough info for you, I'd be glad to tell you more, just let me know.

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
Last edited by PlayerID666; Mar 10, 2010 at 06:36 PM.
Well, ever since I started I've always seen the Torigods as like, the best clan in Toribash.

Oh dear. You need to suck more arse, look at my app for examples.
[Torigod]
Originally Posted by siku View Post
lol this would make you the oldest active oldschooler, sweet sweet lies

I'm just assuming siku's right its not worth it anymore

Originally Posted by TeapoT View Post
Oh dear. You need to suck more arse, look at my app for examples.

I would never stoop this low to join a clan.
Last edited by may0naise; Mar 11, 2010 at 08:45 PM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

In-Game Name: Sangetsu

Reference(s): Dalir, Kristis, RCL members, I think even Bigducky, and maybe rutz and deady could be my references too.

How long have you been playing Toribash: Around 1 year, maybe 1 year 3 months.

Why you want to join Torigods: You are a serious and pro clan, yet with humor.

Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm pretty well known on the forums, mostly because of my videos. Mature, friendly, easy to talk with, I'm pretty good ingame too, both MP and SP.
Last edited by Sangetsu; Mar 12, 2010 at 04:57 AM.
"I've seen enough rule number 34 to burn down a large catholic school" - Bish
I would never stoop this low to join a clan.

You probably wouldn't have to, but with teapot...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.