Toribash
Just gonna post replays to show im still alive.
Attached Files
against rank137.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
ReplayPractice1.rpl (256.7 KB, 3 views)
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Hey guys ^^ I will have to leave the afternoon server around 30 minutes after it starts
(Practicing math for an extremely important test on Saturday)
seasickazn's alt
Sucks that you wont be able to play long sea, i hope you get a good grade!

Anyways, a while back i talked about texturing again and i was given a picture to go off of so heres the W.I.P of my head (i will mirror eye ofc)
(I noticed the eye isnt rounded, i forgot about that aspect when making it.)

Im currently stumped on how to work nose/ears, i rarely do either of them.

Provided image

Last edited by kill828; Oct 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by AltAzn View Post
Hey guys ^^ I will have to leave the afternoon server around 30 minutes after it starts
(Practicing math for an extremely important test on Saturday)

Yeah, me too.
I'm heading out to return things.

Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Sucks that you wont be able to play long sea, i hope you get a good grade!

Anyways, a while back i talked about texturing again and i was given a picture to go off of so heres the W.I.P of my head (i will mirror eye ofc)
(I noticed the eye isnt rounded, i forgot about that aspect when making it.)

Im currently stumped on how to work nose/ears, i rarely do either of them.

Provided image

That looks really ill mate.
You should get a forum avatar by the way. ^^
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Is ill good? Im scared.

Anyways: fixed eye.... added nose?

Last edited by kill828; Oct 2, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
Oh my god, it has Crona's nose. Nice! looks good so far. I like it, anyways..............But maybe that's because that character is one I like from that anime XD
Im glad the nose wasnt screwed up, i was afraid you wouldnt like it, now the main issue is the hair.

Anime spiky hair isnt my speciality, hair towards back may be pretttttyyy flat (Spheres suck) . When im done, would you want to buy it? I could also donate it to everyone if you would want(Make it free).

I think its done, i couldnt do the hair in the back, sorry.
(Do you like the watermark)

Last edited by kill828; Oct 3, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Im glad the nose wasnt screwed up, i was afraid you wouldnt like it, now the main issue is the hair.

Anime spiky hair isnt my speciality, hair towards back may be pretttttyyy flat (Spheres suck) . When im done, would you want to buy it? I could also donate it to everyone if you would want(Make it free).

I think its done, i couldnt do the hair in the back, sorry.
(Do you like the watermark)

Heh, the watermark can easily be removed.
All somebody would have to do is take the color of the hair and paint over it.
The head is fantastic though mate.

(Get a forum avatar <3, you can find some here)
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I realized that it could be removed, i was being sarcastic, im way too lazy to make a good one.

How much do you think its worth?