Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

getting called a scripter makes me feel good on the inside

also i hate it when i'm holding a corner close with m4 and an enemy with p250 comes running around corner and one taps you while you dink his head for 88 with a rifle

tbh all rifles should be a 1 hit kill to the head at close ranges
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post

tbh all rifles should be a 1 hit kill to the head at close ranges

It would break the game a bit.

The terrorists need the advantage of the 1 tap because they need to peek.
The game is super CT sided as it is, buffing the m4 would make it even more ct sided.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
well
um
my mic stopped working on csgo only... It works on skype n shit idek anymore

also
I hit 8 bhops in a row using my spacebar for shits n giggles

I have above avg aim imo but I suck at positioning, I like to be very quiet. and I'm working on my gamesense

how to fix mic pls

and I have a hard time knowing what to buy when.

For the mic problem, try updating the audio drivers. If that doesn't work, try rollbacking the driver.
Modo Bestia
found out the problem the computer had my mic turned off for some reason.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
It would break the game a bit.

The terrorists need the advantage of the 1 tap because they need to peek.
The game is super CT sided as it is, buffing the m4 would make it even more ct sided.

still a pistol having an advantage over a rifle is also pretty stupid
dreamy suicide act
still a pistol having an advantage over a rifle is also pretty stupid

Not really, I would still choose m4 over p250 in close range duels any day. The firerate + versatility is more than an sufficent advantage over pistols. It's true that if you had an aimbot, the pistols would actually be stronger than the m4 (mainly deagle), but in real world gameplay, the m4 is stronger even at close ranges, since if you cant onetap with the p250, youll get rekt by the m4. On top of that, you know where the pistol player is probably going to be, and thus play around the short range handicap that the pistol has.

The only pistol I'd actually nerf would be the tec9, the running headshots make my blood boil. They need to increase the runspray with it imho. Tec9 rushes are just too strong atm.
And even that is debatable.
Last edited by cowmeat; May 21, 2016 at 12:48 AM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Not really, I would still choose m4 over p250 in close range duels any day. The firerate + versatility is more than an sufficent advantage over pistols. It's true that if you had an aimbot, the pistols would actually be stronger than the m4 (mainly deagle), but in real world gameplay, the m4 is stronger even at close ranges, since if you cant onetap with the p250, youll get rekt by the m4. On top of that, you know where the pistol player is probably going to be, and thus play around the short range handicap that the pistol has.

The only pistol I'd actually nerf would be the tec9, the running headshots make my blood boil. They need to increase the runspray with it imho. Tec9 rushes are just too strong atm.
And even that is debatable.

5-7 running acc is even worse
dreamy suicide act
5-7 running acc is even worse

I think 5-7 is pretty balanced, I'd even dare to call it a bit too weak.
The spray accuracy is bad, and the fire rate is pretty moderate.
It does less damage than p250 to the head and is overall pretty meh.
I always go for the p250 instead just because its cheaper.
Whats a good mouse pad?(big)
Last edited by Kirito; May 21, 2016 at 03:58 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.