Toribash
now just add a hole
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
So has anyone ever went to a comic-con before and cosplayed? are there things I can and cannot bring or wear while being at one?
I see nothing on lexicon's site for it, and I really have no idea if there are big no no's.
Would like some insight on those who know
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
So has anyone ever went to a comic-con before and cosplayed? are there things I can and cannot bring or wear while being at one?
I see nothing on lexicon's site for it, and I really have no idea if there are big no no's.

some people get away with it, but don't be too sexy (almost nude)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post

Depends on the con, some prohibit prop weapons.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I saw a sign in a customs in an airport that read: "It is now illegal to take Zombie killing Bowie knives in hand luggage."
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions