Toribash
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Just flap your wings in class and you will be respected by the teacher. It works, trust me.

Can confirm works.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Back in O-town with 3 hours of submission wrestling, 3 hours of BJJ, 3 hours of Thai boxing and 2 hours yoga a week. Feels good, man
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Shoulda got a shot of its ass.

And yeah greenblits, I was thinking the same thing. They'll rip faces off and shit if threatened (or if they perceive threats - Don't smile/bare your teeth at them).
They'll just steal your stuff, at least the baboons in cape of good hope. Alpha males are dangerous though if I recall right. They do have large canines too.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was once at an animal shelter/zoo-park in Spain where they had a 30 year old baboon loose, doing it's thing. When me and my kin arrived, the baboon was in the parking lot, and I ran over to it right away. He bailed into the close-by forest, and I frantically followed. We ran past some trees and light vegetation, the baboon maybe 3 meters ahead of me, until he swung up on a fallen tree, turned around, bared his huge teeth, and beat his chest 2-3 times. I fell on my ass and dolted back to the parking lot crying.
Good times
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
iTemp lmao
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!