Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You are now a member of Zone.

Also, I just checked the Clan Council and it looks like Zone is being discussed for Official. I'm so proud . And if we make it I can help a lot on organizing our private board. I make forums for gaming clans all the time. I'll make a rough draft right now.
I was banned on all of my accounts due to one ban, The ban was noted as Paypal Scam, But I wasn't even given a chance to pay the guy back his tc, Redundant said it was too shady and blatantly banned me, Even after the guy said he wanted me to get unbanned, Please do not reject me without knowing any details, I also asked to be unbanned after saying I was going to pay the guy his tc back since I couldn't pay him through Paypal, And the responses I got from the GM's were "Too shady", and "Get a better name."
Last edited by Zoni; Nov 3, 2013 at 05:33 AM.
Welcome to the clan, Recarnage and TheMindStormMan. Enjoy your stay, etc etc.

As for being discussed for official, MindStorm, not at the moment we're not. We will be reapplying fairly soon though.
\o/
Welcome Recarnage and MindStorm. Glad to see you here.

And yes, I believe we should be applying soon. We're trying to get max activity in the clan thread before doing so.

I think we have a fairly good chance already. With more activity, I'm sure we'll be accepted.
Originally Posted by Darkcris00 View Post
===
--- Who are you?
» A guy i think… My name is Cristian,i’m 17 and i’m from Italy

Just take a look at my awesome application on page 6. You should add some more information like mine. Not just a single sentence to describe who you are.

=== --- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
» I don’t know how to answer that D:

This is to answer how many mods you have tried ingame or if you become better, pro at some mods. For the forum, you can talk about GMs, about forum posts, etc. (only if you want to)

===--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
» I will kill myself

Well, you should tell us why you would kill yourself.

===--- What is "love"?
» Only a word

I salute you. Best answer for this "love" question.

My answer is: "maybe"
You should've completed your application and added more effort.
I'll say "yes" for other efforts added and a complete application.
Still, I'm leaning towards a "no"
For the replays, I won't talk anything about it since you didn't have any replays in your computer and you had to create new replays.
Last edited by Railgun123; Nov 3, 2013 at 06:17 AM.
~Febli-chan~
Hey guys, what's happening here?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!