Ranking
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
lmao o/

Your style is really starting to come through, these replays have some really creative movement and super dope spins, however they tend to have a huge amount of build up with no finishing bang. Albeit that's personal taste, it still gets my goose a little.

Either way, your movement alone is enough to get my vote, though it's a little rough/stiff, it's still super cool, yes from me.
Originally Posted by sidtheepic View Post
Finally getting the confidence to do this.

You still have a ways to go I'd say, your replays have some interesting ideas going for them but they aren't executed super well nor are they very exciting. However, your replays show that you're trying to pick more exciting movement paths and creative ways to achieve your next hit, which is great! I think you just need some more practice refining your movement and execution, as well as some time to truly find your style. It'll be a no from me.
AlphaN00b pretty much what orko said. I really like your style and im always a fan of sick ass spins. Yes from me

sidtheepic and again pretty much what orko said you got the ideas you just need to work on the execution.

also id like to add when you do a move you sometimes dont follow it through and that makes it look twitchy so work on that aswell. No from me
wait wut ?
lol i'm surprised to get accepted :P
welp time to screem around woo!
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Jedi

For Honor
The opener was unique, but it was stiff (especially the arms), and even twitchy at times. The split felt really weak, it didnt look appealing at all. The decap was better, but still not exactly great. I know I do it sometimes but keeping your arm raised for so long (120-65) just doesnt look good.

The letter J
I dont know how I exactly feel about the momentum switch in the opener, but you seem to play it off pretty well actually, smooth, not stiff, not twitchy, nice. The split was alright, but I dont really enjoy the kick afterwards. Its hard to chain those types of kicks together and make it seem good, so I'd generally avoid them if you aren't hundred percent sure that it will look good (not that looking good matters all that much, but its still a factor.).

I feel a fade
In contrast to the last replay and similar to the first one, this was pretty stiff, and twitchy at times. The opener was alright up until the actual lift which looked like it could have maybe swung uke forwards, but instead you stopped your momentum and slowly lifted him with your foot. The next few manip hits were pretty fine, nothing extraordinary. To be completely nit picky I dislike the hits that result in a split and a pec dming, to me it just doesnt seem, uh, right, I guess. It just kinda looks like you didnt want to spend more time on the actual dm part so you just kinda blew it off with that back kick. Not saying thats what you did, but it definitely looks like it.

Overall, I think you need to work on refining your movement. The second replay showed that you are capable of fluid stuff, you just havent gotten accustomed to it. All I can say as a tip to that is practice, just make more replays. Eventually you'll start getting better and better and chaining movements together without seeming stiff or twitchy. Once you get that down, try to work on dms a bit. It looks like you can dm, but you lack power behind your hits. It's gonna be a no for now, but im excited to see you again sometime.
h
ORMO App and Question
can we post collaboration replays?
if not...
here's my app
Enjoy!
Attached Files
[MIP] Old Style.rpl (218.0 KB, 30 views)
[SPC] GTFO.rpl (105.0 KB, 19 views)
[MAD] A Madman Was Made.rpl (115.7 KB, 16 views)