Toribash
I'm looking at it as an opportunity really. Being able to take all my prereq classes will allow me to focus entirely on the nursing course instead of 6 other classes + clinicals 0.0.

Also since I'm not spending 3 hours a day on studying I'm gonna be more active here.
@Goat: Any plans on hosting a big event on 10 years of evil? Its September but we can start early and extend the event through a month or more if its big enough

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
@Goat: Any plans on hosting a big event on 10 years of evil? Its September but we can start early and extend the event through a month or more if its big enough

It's February and September is like 7 months away. lol

There are a few ideas which were inspired by other events in the past.
- Possibly a clan collaborative drawing competition where official and other clans draw sections of a sketch.
- Maybe a roast of the member where whoever creates the funniest roast of the members will win.
- Maybe a huge in game competition using a custom map/gm made by one of us. It's clan based and will happen over the course of a few weeks.

Honestly I haven't planned it out yet because I want to know what other people want.
- Maybe a huge in game competition using a custom map/gm made by one of us. It's clan based and will happen over the course of a few weeks.

ya like those

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Goat View Post

NSFW

Have fun in the pokey.

Im trying to be more ingame active. Im usually down for private abd or whatever if you find me. For some reason i cant be phucked to sign into skype tho.

Im not sure what type of events people like and want to participate in, so my ideas are a bit limited. If you guys want to stretch the event we can have a multi circuit tournament. Like mini tournaments in the days/weeks before September, then have the winners fight for the prize when September hits. Idk, just trying to be helpful lol
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫