Ranking
kouta: hi, the first replay was good although i noticed your arms struggling to move smoothly when you transitioned between tricks. The shoulders were pretty much held until you had to raise them or lower them to jump higher or help your trick. It got better on the last few tricks though, where the shoulders weren't completely held and moved a bit smoother.
Second replay looked pretty good, i think it only suffers from some transitions looking repetitive. This one looks like the best execution wise but it gets a bit tiring towards the end.
Third replay looks kinda weird, after using your arms you just sorta contracted your elbows and held them in place until you had to use your arms again. There were a few transitions that looked like you tried to fix last minute, for example at around frame 400 your right knee landed slightly contracted and you either relaxed or extended it into the better position but it looks really blatant. It would have been better if you tried to make it extend smoothly into the landing.

You are good but i think you need to fix a bunch of small recurring things in your replays, try to make transitions smooth into and out of the tricks, they are basically a trick themselves and you should try to make them as nice looking as the "main" tricks. My vote is no, for now.
oh yeah
yes i totally didnt forget this

You like to spin a lot, and that is pretty cool. I enjoy that you don't hurry a lot even though you make ukebashing and like to hit uke.

I feel pretty weird about this first replay. Your good movement from the last app is still there but i just think that you didn't really use it to do anything very impressive. The manip hits were fairly standard, whenever you got the chance you kicked or pushed whichever bodypart was closest to you. The hits were good, but i still had to watch an uneventful manipulation before i got to watch them.

The second replay is great, the double knee was sick and how you got uke's arm out of the way of his head's trajectory into the ground was an excellent detail. The next few hits were nothing special but they didn't harm the replay. The skeet was pretty funny.

I really liked the third replay despite its simplicity, the option to hit with your shin instead of the actual foot was the best part of the replay in my opinion, it allowed you to keep your movement and do a sick spin before the sick pose.

I only have a problem with 1 replay, which is the first one. If you'd like to change that replay for another one i would love to give your app another look if you have any replay that you applied with previously that i really liked, now is the time
oh yeah
okay i come with new better replays to be a replay maker (c) legend replays

please dont steal hope this can count

my super areal inback.rpl

headkik legend.rpl

try dooing parkour.rpl
#im a legend/CLEN best clan ever/animations and tb fights
Linvium: i thought that was pretty sweet, the last kick and pose are slightly lazy but it doesn't harm the replay that much IMO. i say yea.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by jorgul View Post
okay i come with new better replays to be a replay maker (c) legend replays

please dont steal hope this can count

Attachment 577981

Attachment 577982

Attachment 577983

You have a bit to go before you're ready to join here, I believe. You're getting on the right path with your replays but it's clear you're still in the earlier stages of improvement. You just need to practice some more and I'm sure you'll be making lejendary replays in no time.
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
It's been a long time. Hopefully big enough improvements B)

You have really creative movement paths and have some pretty original DM patterns/replay structure. Though your movement is rather unrefined and a bit twitchy. It also seems rather slow, not that that's an inherently a bad thing, but the slower pace highlights your movement inconsistencies. Your replays certainly are cool looking, though they lack that extra mmph/bang. My advice to you is to simply continue practicing, your replays are pretty sweet as they are and I'm sure we'll be seeing some more dope stuff from you in the future.