Toribash
Originally Posted by meow View Post
I'm 18 now. Gonna try some of that alcohols that I've never touched before in my life ever.

ha
I'm just gamin' man
first rounds on me lads
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Hey I Iver I wanted to ask you to take me off of the bushido sector and add me into the teacher sector. I want to start building up the knowledge base.

I've had some pretty good ideas but first i wanted to start by adding an entry that's similar to the 'lets make a guide' thread. I plan on using pieces from what many people have posted there in the past along with my own philosophy. I'll make sure everyone gets credit with the final product.
Last edited by footlox; Aug 22, 2015 at 10:28 AM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
(You can be in multiple sectors)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Analysing the innapropriate chat just shows I need to stop drinking.

Guys. September, I'm doing sober September. I promise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Maybe it's the alcohol that makes you hate me. I hope it is. If so, stop it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I don't have the time nor energy to hate people, least of all internet people who have little to no impact on my day to day life.

New room is bitchin' by the way... I'm never at home but it's still bitchin'. I should be at home tomorrow night and I'll see if I can remember to take a few photos of my set up and what have you.

Also , Weoo - get Shook to redo your avatar an join the glorious 20x20 master race
-----
My cat was ran over, he was only a year and a half old. The driver didn't even stop.
Last edited by lillian; Aug 27, 2015 at 07:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by meow View Post
My cat was ran over, he was only a year and a half old. The driver didn't even stop.

what the fuck
I'm just gamin' man