Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Most times people do shitty in solo queue because of the whole "solo queue is shit" meta. Complimenting people and giving them tips without being condescending usually helps.
It won't guarantee a win but at least it will stop your teammates tilting.
Even if you do lose at least you got yourself some new pals and a bunch of happy Larrys to play with

tfw entire team is toxic before you even get the chance to compliment someone
dreamy suicide act
If you say "hello team" and they reply "get fucked" then yeah, they're toxic from the start. If they start being toxic after pistol round then they're just bellends.

Originally Posted by dank View Post
even get the chance to compliment someone

You can easily just say nice try and "sorry lads" on the pistol round so unless you're paired with a 4-bellend premade they're not toxic before you have a 'chance to compliment someone'.

Y'all make things sound worse than they are. Solo queue isn't as bad as you guys make it out to be. Some of the coolest dudes I've met are from solo queuing.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
how do people even earn money by trading
i mean noone wants an item worth less than theirs so they won't trade unless they profit
dreamy suicide act
how do people even earn money by trading
i mean noone wants an item worth less than theirs so they won't trade unless they profit

some can't see the fact that they're loosing on it. some just really wants the item they're recieving.
M I N I V A N
welp, got a 4$ value increase after 2 days of spamming offers

also anyone know how these scammers have vault accounts with so much skins?
it's like they hacked them onto their account because $200.000 worth of skins could hardly be legit

http://csgo.steamanalyst.com/users/76561198225002372/
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Solo que is the worst thing to do in this game. And no, there isn't any shit like 50-50 chance to get good teammtes/bad ones there is more like 10-90 chances you get good/bad ones. Atleast in the EU servers russians are really, REALLY a pain in the ass when you get them. I don't mind them if they play good and actually communicate in English but when i get russian kids who don't speak in English and are also bad and rage that's complete crap.

I didn't say it was a 50/50 chance, I just said I normally always have a good time solo-queuing, more so than when I play with friends most of the time. I win about 2-3 matches for every 1 that I lose recently, and most of the time that's completely due to me not putting in the time to warmup or practice.

Probably 2 out of every 7-9 matches that I lose are because of garbage teammates (It's usually that other team are simply better than us, or I tilt and can't hit the broad side of a moose), so that's barely twice every 21-36 losses. That has nothing to do with the amount of garbage teammates I get in matches that I win, though.

Anyway, huge thing that annoys me is that rarely anyone follows these simple rules and I feel like I have to explain it just for the sake of it; the absolute last thing you should ever do in solo-queue, and even with friends, is to blame someone else for the loss. Never blame someone else unless you did better yourself, and always keep in mind that everyone has a day where they play like garbage. Even professional players. That can never be helped in solo-queue, you just have to bear it.

-----

welp, got a 4$ value increase after 2 days of spamming offers

also anyone know how these scammers have vault accounts with so much skins?
it's like they hacked them onto their account because $200.000 worth of skins could hardly be legit

http://csgo.steamanalyst.com/users/76561198225002372/

It's a pretty obvious red flag for Valve if he's a cheater/scammer and he'd pretty easily be banned by now. I'm sure he's legit. :p

Also, this is probably the easiest way to make profit. Just do a low number like 1000 coins (i.e. $1) with a 1.1x multiplier and go AFK for an hour. You'll be getting $0.10 for every win (which will be a lot of the time), and eventually when you have enough coins you can start doing 10000 coins and getting $1 per win.

(Looking at how the site normally works, you win 1.1x the amount you bet around 19 times before losing once. So you gained 1900 coins and lost 1000, that's pretty good profit.)

Though keep in mind, going AFK on any multiplier higher than 1.2x is extremely risky. My friend (for some fucking reason while he was trading up someone else's knife using this method) went AFK for 3 hours with a 1.35x multiplier, and went from 200k coins to 98 coins. And if you're wondering how far he got with the knife tradeup, he went from an $81 knife to a $198 knife using the 1.1x method in about 2 weeks.

Anyway, here you go.

I'll be personally testing this method myself with my own knife tomorrow once I can start trading again at 7:00 PM (That's when I re-enabled my mobile authenticator last Monday. I hate that you have to wait a week to trade again even if you only disabled the authenticator for a few hours).
Last edited by Sparta; May 16, 2016 at 07:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
since I have cancerous luck I'm not going to try and gamble.
I went from a m9 bayo cw bs to kara urban masked ft though
dreamy suicide act
since I have cancerous luck I'm not going to try and gamble.
I went from a m9 bayo cw bs to kara urban masked ft though

Well, just saying, today the multiplier's been going above 1.1x at least 30-40 times for every one that you lose. It's pretty reliable.
-----
Speaking of MLG profit, this is the easiest money I've ever made (100 coins = $0.10):
Last edited by Sparta; May 17, 2016 at 06:16 AM. Reason: because
After using the site more, I concluded the best way to play it is to use the Martingale betting system.

These are my statistics

Surprisingly, it's actually very reliable, I've never lost more than 5 rounds in a row (32x my base bet). Though I wouldn't try it unless you have at least $10 to throw into the site for 10000 coins. So you bet 10 coins at a 2x multiplier, and you set it to double your bet on every loss, so when you win you make all your money back. I'd do that strategy until you get to 20k coins and then I'd up it to 100 coin bets.
Last edited by Sparta; May 17, 2016 at 07:22 PM.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
After using the site more, I concluded the best way to play it is to use the Martingale betting system.

These are my statistics

Surprisingly, it's actually very reliable, I've never lost more than 5 rounds in a row (32x my base bet). Though I wouldn't try it unless you have at least $10 to throw into the site for 10000 coins. So you bet 10 coins at a 2x multiplier, and you set it to double your bet on every loss, so when you win you make all your money back. I'd do that strategy until you get to 20k coins and then I'd up it to 100 coin bets.

I would try this if I didn't open cases yesterday and got 20 blues
dreamy suicide act