yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

/invade the deadline for the rematch is midnight tonight.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
you guys keep saying "secret" as if EVERYONE in the clan was mad and decided this. No, only ONE member wanted a fair chance, ONE. Also i stand for what the ONE member had to say. i didn't take part in this but if the tables were turned i would rematch w/o hesitation. I dont have any grief with you guys but seriously stop trying to make enemies.
Last edited by teague19; Oct 3, 2011 at 09:23 PM.
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
/invade the deadline for the rematch is midnight tonight.

I asked Gum about this. He said that this is an exception because of the rematch.

@Dog:

You could come to Latvia and visit me, etc.
We are just complaining. It's natural actually. Your clan would complain too in this situation.
Also we know that Gamer was the one who started complaining but yeah it brings frustration to all the clan because of praising him. We'll get over it in a time. (If we win :D) Our hatred is going to dissapear against Secret in a week, etc. Mainly because it's not fair for obvious reasons.

Also dog I don't want to look like a dickweed and decline the rematch. Gum can count auto win for Secret because of that and I won't let it happen.
Ok good, because tension is the last thing i want, next time i would prefer just a simple PM to me or AikidoKP to discuss any disagreements
How the fuck is it not fair? We had to fight in that mod too! The differences between wushu3 and wushu aren't that big so it really shouldn't matter. "Oh, it wasn't fair for Secret" Bullshit! Stop proclaiming that it wasn't fair because EVERYONE had to participate in it. You guys can fight, but I refuse.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Oct 3, 2011 at 09:57 PM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
It wasn't fair because that's not what the hosters organized.

We are in no position, not us nor you, to change what the hosters organized, even if both of the mods are wushu. Even if you did beat us, you have to beat us in the mod specified, not a different mod.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

So I heard you guys have something to say to me?

Honestly if you have something to say then say it, don't just yell at each other saying how it wasn't and isn't fair. Bring your concerns to me and I'll discuss them with my superiors on the team and we'll come to a decision.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
How the fuck is it not fair? We had to fight in that mod too! The differences between wushu3 and wushu aren't that big so it really shouldn't matter. "Oh, it wasn't fair for Secret" Bullshit! Stop proclaiming that it wasn't fair because EVERYONE had to participate in it. You guys can fight, but I refuse.

Actually I wasn't replying that it is unfair because of the mod. I was trying to tell that it's unfair to have a rematch, etc.

Originally Posted by Gum View Post
So I heard you guys have something to say to me?

Honestly if you have something to say then say it, don't just yell at each other saying how it wasn't and isn't fair. Bring your concerns to me and I'll discuss them with my superiors on the team and we'll come to a decision.

I don't know really what to think. I don't want to be a complaining asshole but I have the feeling that I should complain and fight for our opinions. I'll discuss this with my clanmates. I'll PM you, Gum.

edit: Also regonsider if we need to have a rematch and PM me when decided.
Last edited by Uberis; Oct 3, 2011 at 10:50 PM.