Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Eh, there was one guy from phantom who claimed - to other people when I wasn't in server, but had a mate there - that my sig opener was his. Then I entered, made a rage rant, and he admitted and run >.>.

Anyway everytime I see somebody copy-catting I just kick him and ban him straight away if he can't be persuaded. And by default they can't. Let's make a "black list" of people who do this shit ;].

Basically there's no point in talking to those bitches, as they just want finally find how is it to pawn or dm something in wushu ;p, and without us they can't. Yea that's lame, but what can you do, besides some ranting and baning ;).

Also thank you ninja for your valuable posts.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Oh thank god. Well those poll madness(es?) were the only thing that kept you here.
As you're going nao, I'll just add http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...ighlight=abuse to the pot as a reference for you people who are interested in you.
By treating him like shit he also probably means deleting his posts which consisted only of like two letters (so posts like: "ya", for example).
But anyway I couldn't ever make any decent convo with you, as you -for a long time - failed to catch the drift of the easiest things, and yea, I decided you must be an idiot then... and you knew that. Call me a meanie, but I'm glad you're gone :/.

Also, to keep things together in one thread, here's a so-visible signal to him I didn't want him to carry on this way: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=49252.

EDIT: I decided to put that pic from gk abuse thread here, so recognizing your true "smart" and "good" self is more imminent ;p

Bai.
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 24, 2008 at 07:22 PM.
Black list
People who use our openers - sometimes even claim they are theirs - and those fake members who put our tag on without my consent.

Please post here to report those sons of bishez. >.>

1. 7RkaT1980 - copycatting me, snowflake and scheczudio; putting clan tag on without our consent, and refusing to take it off, even when asked by clan leader.
2. AndreasB - copycatting me and claiming those are his moves.
3. Sketch508 - copypussying Odlov, quitting in the middle of a game.
4. RAWRRR - quitting in the middle of a game, and coming back, pretending nothing happened

The list will keep growing, I'm sure.
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 7, 2008 at 04:54 AM.
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Is this only for RAllians? because someone will have to go into Ax7's spot if that's the case :/

[edit] ahh nvm it looks like you had it all under control ;p

Yea now we have one spot left thanks to gk abuser "left" ;).
Well I'm happy that you're leaving.
And I have a question why did you call me a retarded wannabe gangster without reason?
You told me that I'm annoying but face the truth you are annoying and it will stay like that.
Well bye.
HaveFunNotBeingARelaxian.
PS:
Last edited by donkor; Sep 6, 2008 at 04:54 PM.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.