Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im making an easy 10 refined on tf2 so I can trade them for csgo skins, good start eh?
sadly i gotta wait a week because of fucking steam authentication...
Last edited by Ares; May 2, 2016 at 07:38 PM.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

use an android emulator. you can get some chrome apps or use something like bluestacks (what i currently use) that can play apk files, after that you just gotta download the steam app apk file and login.

you will have to wait a week before the trade hold is lifted but hey, looking ahead
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
use an android emulator. you can get some chrome apps or use something like bluestacks (what i currently use) that can play apk files, after that you just gotta download the steam app apk file and login.

you will have to wait a week before the trade hold is lifted but hey, looking ahead

you need a phone number for it tho
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
haha stream it man I wanna see you pull through

you sure? it will suck so hard the ak might explode, if i have one ;~;
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

Just playing a normal CSGO game when I accidentally pull complete bullshit on CT pistol round.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Kqly vac ban? noooooooooo

The last panda alive is the true panda

May the vac be with you
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Solo-queue's actually pretty fun, but it might just be because my luck with teammates is amazing.

Though even when I get garbage Silver Elite Cyka Blyat teammates, staying positive can lead to winning the match 16-14 after losing the first half 3-12 (this actually happened in a recent match of mine).

Anyway, I was bored:

Last edited by Sparta; May 12, 2016 at 10:34 PM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Solo-queue's actually pretty fun, but it might just be because my luck with teammates is amazing.

Though even when I get garbage Silver Elite Cyka Blyat teammates, staying positive can lead to winning the match 16-14 after losing the first half 3-12 (this actually happened in a recent match of mine).

Anyway, I was bored:

Solo que is the worst thing to do in this game. And no, there isn't any shit like 50-50 chance to get good teammtes/bad ones there is more like 10-90 chances you get good/bad ones. Atleast in the EU servers russians are really, REALLY a pain in the ass when you get them. I don't mind them if they play good and actually communicate in English but when i get russian kids who don't speak in English and are also bad and rage that's complete crap.
Most times people do shitty in solo queue because of the whole "solo queue is shit" meta. Complimenting people and giving them tips without being condescending usually helps.
It won't guarantee a win but at least it will stop your teammates tilting.
Even if you do lose at least you got yourself some new pals and a bunch of happy Larrys to play with
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18