Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

IGN: ChArChI
Belt: Blue Belt
Bans: I have not been banned before on any account, and I have never been warned
Past clans and why you left them: I have never been in a clan before so that's why this is'll be a great oppurtunity
Anyone you know in this clan: No-one.
Why do I want you: This clan seems like a friendly clan and it's not toooooo over-crowded with people.
Why should you want me:
1. I am loyal and I wouldn't never leave this clan.
2. I could help in tournaments
Best/Worst mods: BEST: Aikido, Judo and all mods related to them e.g aikido big dojo
WORST: Lenshu, Wushu, Mushu and all mods related to them
1 paraghraphs about myself: My name is ChArChI and I live in Australia. I am pretty good at the game and I play almost everyday. Toribash is my equal first fave game with Team Fortress 2. If you accepted me into your friendly clan I would never leave. Some people in your clan vaguely know me and same with me. I am still in school but I can help with things like making servers.
My usercard:
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Kind regards,
ChArChI
Name: FishRelax
Belt: White belt i got alt called Toonix 4 its brown belt but got stoled
Bans, infractions, or warnings: No bans or warnings
Past clans and why you left them:Saints the leader kicked me on my alt
Anyone you know in this clan:ehhh im new to this
Why do you want us: want to join zone i heard it was pretty cool though
Why should we want you: i dunno
Best and Worst mods: Judo is my best Aikido my mini worst and Parkour MY WORST!
One or two paragraphs about yourself:Im an awesome dude and a little bit of a gamer cuz i play steam that toribash
Your usercard:http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=3222184
itsurass: Not alot of effort, and I think you should experience the game a bit more. It seems you're fairly new. No from me.

ChArChi: Good app. I'm on the fence though. I'd like it if you had more experience. Neutral for now.

FishRelax: No effort at all. No from me.
Itsurass-Not much effort, an example is your replays. Plus, you must live on Mercury, you joined 1 month ago, not 1 year ago. Im gonna say no

Charichi-There is nothing wrong with your app, but im questioning your join date. Dont know if it will bother others, not gonna say yes or no for now.

FishRelax-Missing a phrase, and not much effort, its a no from me.
Last edited by Laser; Nov 2, 2013 at 05:39 AM.
S A D B O Y S
Hello Zone.
I'm here today to write my free form application to join this clan, and to be completely honest, I chose to apply to this clan because I met Soap and Risk in a server and they were very mature and knew how to handle things. After short study of the clan threads, I realised that this is the sort of clan that I would like to dedicate my time to.
I may only be white belt, but I believe I can help more in the forums and other things, because I have never been good at ingame. I have an Alt by the name of DanWebb11, which I have forgot the password to and I do not use the email anymore.
I think it would be beneficial to have me in the clan because I can be active in the forums and on irc, and am willing to try anything to help out the clan.
Another thing I forgot to add is my hobbies, in my spare time I like to wakeboard and spend my time kicking round a football, or play football. (This involves touch football, oztag, AFL, rugby union and rugby league. Some of these being Australian football types.)

I hope this application has gave you more information about me and why I would like to be apart of Zone.

EDIT: Past Bans/Infractions: In my earlier days when I just started playing toribash I was really into the whole marketing part of the forum, and I cant remember what it is we did in the thread we opened, but it wasn't aloud or something which resulted in a one day ban.

RECENT CLANS: The last clans I remember being in over my years are: Mr., Extreme and a few small clans that died after a few months.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time

Yours sincerely, Dan.
Last edited by Recarnage; Nov 2, 2013 at 06:12 AM. Reason: BANS/INFRACTIONS, RECENT CLANS.
You guys are so good at math. My math is terrible. I'm still an algebra 2 and I'm a senior in high school. Math is my worst enemy and I've even had nightmares about math. It's just so over my head. :c
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Topic of interest: existential crises.

An existential crisis is a moment at which an individual questions the very foundations of his or her life: whether his or her life has any meaning, purpose or value.

I'm interested in your perspectives; personal experiences, opinions, and such.
Originally Posted by itsurass View Post
This is the Formatted application
Name:itsurass
Belt: orange
Bans, infractions, or warnings: 0
Past clans and why you left them: never been in a clan
Anyone you know in this clan: 0
Why do you want us: been looking to join a clan. I think i would be a strong fighter an do good for the clan
Why should we want you: im a good player i would try to help the clan as much as i can do an never stop trying to be the best
Best and Worst mods: anything judo, not got a jousting
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I have been playing TB for about a year. i like to help people, an dont like the noob word. i am a complex fighter an quick thinker.
Your usercard: whats this
3 replays: crazy, young
i will hope u pick me to join, thanks.

Nope, no effort.

Originally Posted by ChArChI View Post
IGN: ChArChI
Belt: Blue Belt
Bans: I have not been banned before on any account, and I have never been warned
Past clans and why you left them: I have never been in a clan before so that's why this is'll be a great oppurtunity
Anyone you know in this clan: No-one.
Why do I want you: This clan seems like a friendly clan and it's not toooooo over-crowded with people.
Why should you want me:
1. I am loyal and I wouldn't never leave this clan.
2. I could help in tournaments
Best/Worst mods: BEST: Aikido, Judo and all mods related to them e.g aikido big dojo
WORST: Lenshu, Wushu, Mushu and all mods related to them
1 paraghraphs about myself: My name is ChArChI and I live in Australia. I am pretty good at the game and I play almost everyday. Toribash is my equal first fave game with Team Fortress 2. If you accepted me into your friendly clan I would never leave. Some people in your clan vaguely know me and same with me. I am still in school but I can help with things like making servers.
My usercard:
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Kind regards,
ChArChI

Not a horrible app, but not spectacular either. Considering your lack of experience, being only a blue belt, I'm going to have to go with no.

Originally Posted by FishRelax View Post
Name: FishRelax
Belt: White belt i got alt called Toonix 4 its brown belt but got stoled
Bans, infractions, or warnings: No bans or warnings
Past clans and why you left them:Saints the leader kicked me on my alt
Anyone you know in this clan:ehhh im new to this
Why do you want us: want to join zone i heard it was pretty cool though
Why should we want you: i dunno
Best and Worst mods: Judo is my best Aikido my mini worst and Parkour MY WORST!
One or two paragraphs about yourself:Im an awesome dude and a little bit of a gamer cuz i play steam that toribash
Your usercard:http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=3222184

No effort put into the app. No.

Originally Posted by Recarnage View Post
Hello Zone.
I'm here today to write my free form application to join this clan, and to be completely honest, I chose to apply to this clan because I met Soap and Risk in a server and they were very mature and knew how to handle things. After short study of the clan threads, I realised that this is the sort of clan that I would like to dedicate my time to.
I may only be white belt, but I believe I can help more in the forums and other things, because I have never been good at ingame. I have an Alt by the name of DanWebb11, which I have forgot the password to and I do not use the email anymore.
I think it would be beneficial to have me in the clan because I can be active in the forums and on irc, and am willing to try anything to help out the clan.
Another thing I forgot to add is my hobbies, in my spare time I like to wakeboard and spend my time kicking round a football, or play football. (This involves touch football, oztag, AFL, rugby union and rugby league. Some of these being Australian football types.)

I hope this application has gave you more information about me and why I would like to be apart of Zone.

EDIT: Past Bans/Infractions: In my earlier days when I just started playing toribash I was really into the whole marketing part of the forum, and I cant remember what it is we did in the thread we opened, but it wasn't aloud or something which resulted in a one day ban.

RECENT CLANS: The last clans I remember being in over my years are: Mr., Extreme and a few small clans that died after a few months.

Yours sincerely, Dan.

Finally a nice application. You were pretty cool when we talked in-game, and you've got a good app here with the phrase and everything. I vote yes.
\o/
Originally Posted by Recarnage View Post
Hello Zone.

Yours sincerely, Dan.

Yeah, it is a nice application, I just hope you continue to play Toribash. I will say yes
S A D B O Y S
=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group):lighterx96

--- List your alternate accounts:RoronoaZ,and something else but i don’t remember the nick… D:

--- List your previous clan(s):The Shield,Pwned,and other “little” clans.

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time-zone:2-3 hours in game,4-5 hours in forum (by phone) and on Skype i’m online 24/24 because i’m online by phone,i never close it.

Questions
Provide all answers beside the guillemet (»).

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Who are you?
» A guy i think… My name is Cristian,i’m 17 and i’m from Italy

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
» Well, i never found an clan than stay active more than a month, so i want to try with you… (My mind says:
Join the Dark side…So i’ll try to join the Oblivion)
--- How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
» I make textures and i do marketing, i know to play in a lot of mods.My favorite is ABD and Greykido ;)

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
» I don’t know how to answer that D:

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
» I’m Black/White (I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd.)
--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
» Oh i think having fun (for now)

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
» I will kill myself

--- What is "love"?
» Only a word

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
» OMG hell yeah

=== III. Aptitude “$%—I’ll skip this part—%$”
Provide at least three (3) pieces of art, and/or replays.

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
»

--- Optionally, write a paragraph explaining any other skills that you may have. (If, for any reason, you are unable to meet the above condition for this section, this is not optional.)
»