Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

To that blue belt guy, leave.

Jak, how many games are you until a black belt?
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
JakDRipper: check my post, its my alt account, my otha one will be reinstalled tomorrow xD got banned cause i posted about COD

i think 150 games left .... hope i can enter
Last edited by urgayimnot; Apr 23, 2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: hope it doesnt matter that i got banned 1 day
that replay sucked, i mean... a youtube run to a crapy stiff instagib kill. thats my opinion
You're also welcome to love my Replays
its up to ya DjZp am i in or not?

checked again, 400 games D: i think i didnt enter...still, i hopoe i can, its up to you
Last edited by JakDRipper; Apr 24, 2011 at 03:42 AM. Reason: checked again
God is dead
Belt:brown
why you want to join:i want to be in a clan and pure sounded like a good and respectful clan to be in
Why should u pick me:Because i am a excellent wushu fighter and a have alot of brains so i can be smart and i can counter ALOT of moves(im also not noob )
Other:none (derp)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
hmmmm kinda weird why would you mention noob all of the sudden plus the name isnt all about joining its about giving the clan respect and help us be known.......and btw you only have 6 posts kind not yet so on the scale of 1 to 10 its about a 4 or 3
*Watches you look at my Signature*
Picture of yourself: (Not required, but it'd be cool 'n all.) Click the link in my signature.
Belt: 9th Dan
Why you want to join Pure: I think Pure is a pretty cool clan... and the name is epic too.
Why we should pick you to be in Pure: I'm friendly, fun, and active in the forums/IRC as well as in-game.
Were you invited? If so, by who? No One (picked Pure on my own)
Other: I've been in Aeon for about 3 months then I left and applied here. (Oh, and [Pure]Lindzee sounds and looks cool.)
Replays: I will attach them later when I get on my laptop, it has all of my best replays. I'll post them in about an hour or so.
Last edited by Spitfire; Apr 25, 2011 at 08:41 PM.