Toribash
Originally Posted by Kunamikaii View Post
1/3 Death9593! ingame

Death gets a yes from me as well.
2/3

Welcome to Secret.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
I say no to Death just to annoy Kuna.
HUESHUEHSUEHSHEUSHUES

Not that my vote counts and not that there is any reason for it, just he invited a tard to a LoL game and everyone on our team got mad at him.

ALSO, that Atom guy checks out. Same IP for dem accounts. But already in a clan.
#yolo
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
It means you're a clan hopper.

And uric, stop playing LoL with kuna but without me. And come to EUW.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I say no to Death just to annoy Kuna.
HUESHUEHSUEHSHEUSHUES

Not that my vote counts and not that there is any reason for it, just he invited a tard to a LoL game and everyone on our team got mad at him.

ALSO, that Atom guy checks out. Same IP for dem accounts. But already in a clan.
#yolo

Hax, reported.

Originally Posted by 1Tsar1 View Post
I wanna be in Hack and Secret at the same time =)

Not going to happen. You've been told you were denied multiple times, and while it might have been amusing, it's getting old. Please stop posting.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.

Well hello [Secret] , my name is Chad Murray and I'm from the little Caribbean isle of Barbados.. im 15years of age and I'm a fan huge of toribash, shooter styled games and football games ..I'm also Huuuge soccer fan (Manchester united all the way !!)..What i really love is to get ingame and fuck aroundmess around with my clan mates in various/new mods, so hopefully we can do this along with other activities if i'm accepted. As i said before im a huge football fan so i play/watch it regularly. I also play other games so when i'm not on TB im usually playing football or with my gf,at school or something along these lines. Not entirely sure what number my GMT would be, because GMT isn't something we Barbadians(Bajans) usually speak about. I have one alt by the name of TKJ . I created said account because i grew tiresome of the name i currently have , but since i'm at a nice belt i figured i'd use this account for the time being because i'm planning on getting a name change in the not too distant future.So yeah, basically that account is just holding the name for me so no one gets to it before i do ;). Another account - Flashbangz - is tied to my iP but it's only there because my brother decided to play but he didn't quite like it so he pretty much abandoned it :/, also my sister made an account but i don't quite remember the name.. I don't know if any of this is quite relevant but i'm trying to bring everything into the light because i supposed it'd hurt my chances of gaining entry if some how you all found those accounts and realized their iPs were similar to mine.
As for bad history , i currently have two infractions, both for useless posts. Long story short , some random guy made a head texture and it was complete shit terrible so i told him about it and i sorta got infracted :/. My other infrac. i don't quite remember how i got it. My previous clans and reasons why i departed from them are as follows:
[Smoke] ~ i got kicked for inactivity because it was my mid terms at school and i didn't have time to inform them .
[Smile](renamed to brave) ~ Same reason as smoke except it wasn't my mid terms.. it was later down into the year and i was undergoing examinations so i didn't get to inform them either. But i loved this clan , so i explained everything and rejoined..then their activity went to shit so i left...
[Entity] ~ they had poor activity.
[iCoF] ~ i'll be honest , iCof imo is a great clan with great members and a nice leader , but i didn't find it to be a clan i wanted to be in. I don't know , i was just not entirely happy with the them .
As for the area regarding my skills , I'd say i'm good at both sparring and parkour , i'm also good at aikido and ABD, i'd say i'm good at judo and judo frac but they mostly rely on superior openers and 90% luck, but i usually win most encounters when i play these mods. I'm also good at wushu and all variations of wushu, aswell as pendulumjumper, i usually impro in pendulum because imo it makes it more fun for me and the replays are usually nicer especially if i win , because it's kind of boring to watch a person do the same opener back to back.
Other skills i posses are marketing/dueling. In dueling alone i made around 60k in one night ,i know it's not alot to some persons but it was for me at the time.As for marketing i'm not entirely sure how much i sold and made there. I haven't been marketing recently as a result of me practicing my spar/parkour and i got a new gf like a week ago so i wasn't active for a couple days because i spent a great deal of time with her and football practice.I'm also a beginner artist so if you want ass quality art , ofingerzo is your guy ;) haha.
Replays will be posted below .

So here's my app , i hope i'm considered and taken seriously with this attempt.So hopefully "I have found the hot Secret sauce"

Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
MeKingVSoFingerzo.rpl (398.3 KB, 8 views)
JoshVsFingerz#17.rpl (862.6 KB, 7 views)
Fin_Self_spar.rpl (677.1 KB, 8 views)
KungFuVsFingerz.rpl (237.8 KB, 6 views)
NooribrickVsFingerz.rpl (1.08 MB, 7 views)
Last edited by Nigma; Feb 13, 2013 at 02:57 AM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
As for the area regarding my skills , I'd say i'm good at both sparring and parkour , i'm also good at aikido and ABD, i'd say i'm good at judo and judo frac but they mostly rely on superior openers and 90% luck, but i usually win most encounters when i play these mods. I'm also good at wushu and all variations of wushubasicaly fuck -9 grav. and on with the buttsecks, i also liek dem Zenaida Doves

much better, and my oppinion should not be taken seriously

his GMT is -4