Toribash
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
nocheerios, why you want armor if you go mid on kennen?

makes no sense!

and if you go against ad its better to have boots and exploit your range

doran shield is just a safe way to play kennen because kennen is a safe champion but its not optimum

Solo top Kennen.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I only play him in ranked so I pick what we need. usually if i go jungle/tank it takes up two roles and one of them being jungle is sometimes best left for a carry/assassin. (shaco/twitch/lee sin)

is this about malphite? i was too lazy to look at the page the topic came up at.
actually if it is i recommend playing supportish tank. meaning:
AEGIS OF THE LEGION FIRST OR SECOND to gud.
-----
btw i just got a compliment today. IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SHIT GOT REAL! for my maokai play. :3 i love maokai.
Last edited by pinheads; Jan 28, 2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Why in LoL they replace the ''g'' with a ''k''. For example gang and gank then there is strong and stronk.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
PENTAKILL!

Mmm

Edit: It was a 4 v 5 mid game and I was fed early game. Their mid was pretty bad :d
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Why in LoL they replace the ''g'' with a ''k''. For example gang and gank then there is strong and stronk.

Because "Gang" has a different meaning then "Gank"
I love the moment when playing malphite and someone gets away with 300 hp and you ult through the wall into fog just with the sense that he might be there and fucking knock him up and kill him : D
I always feel like "ROFLSTOMB"!!
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]