Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
spamming +jump won't help you in any way. that's why scrolling alot when landing won't make you jump again.
sure, there's ahk which sort of works. however, i don't like scripts/macros. keep it legit or don't do it.

The thing with some macro software is that they allows you to spam jump on the exact tick that the server is running at (which means you'll hit a perfect bhop about 85+% of the time), that's why some people call it a cheat. It's easier and more reliable than using the scrollwheel because you don't have to rely on how fast your scrollwheel actuates for you to hit a perfect bhop.

What I mean by "script" is when you have a legitimate cheat that keeps your player moving at 299 speed without ever failing a jump, and without strafing for speed at all.

-------

Also, I've been getting some awesome solo-Q luck for a while. I'm winning about 2-3 matches for every 1 that I lose, and I'm almost back to LE again from almost strictly solo-Q.

I kinda brainfarted on that last kill.
Last edited by Sparta; May 2, 2016 at 01:58 AM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
whats a kz server?

this is kz.

a kz server is a server running the kz mod.

launders did a pretty good job explaining what the mod is.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by dank View Post
when people flash before the ct is even there *facepalm*

I actually got full-flashed by two of the flashes they tossed, the rest I couldn't see because I was hugging the wall. Their flashes were all fine except one of them which would've flashed too close to the wall for anyone to see. :p
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
do the shroud challenge, buy a stattrak AK and get it from 0 to 10000 kills in one night of deathmatch

That would be complete waste of time. I got a deagle 1.2k kills on dm in like idk erm 2-3 hours?
nobody said it was gonna be easy :O:O:O I got 500 frags in about 30 min with the ak, so 10 hours = 10k frags, you probably have to add a couple of hours to that since you will play pretty shit after a while so 16 hours?

I don't really think there is any point in playing dm for longer than like 30-60 minutes, because you will just lose focus and play sloppy rather than improving, but hey its a challenge
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
do the shroud challenge, buy a stattrak AK and get it from 0 to 10000 kills in one night of deathmatch

Challenge accepted
(I'm totally gonna fail amrite?)
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019