Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
What're your guys' thoughts on bhopping in competitive, using a macro that spams +jump?

(I used scrollwheel in this video but I'm getting a new mouse soon, and I'm wondering if I should use the macro feature or if everyone'll call me a cheater, even though it's not a script and you can't get VAC'd for it. And yes, I know that you can potentially get banned by Overwatch, but those bans can be disputed so I'm not worried about it.)

There's nothing wrong with jump spamming scripts imo it barely gives you an advantage since half of the time you lose your speed within 3 seconds
dreamy suicide act
spamming +jump won't help you in any way. that's why scrolling alot when landing won't make you jump again.
sure, there's ahk which sort of works. however, i don't like scripts/macros. keep it legit or don't do it.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
It means you have better aim/crosshair placement than most of the Silvers you're going against.

I'd try working on your game sense a bit more, etc and then you might actually be able to carry a game every now and then (not every game is carryable/winnable) but being able to win more than you lose is the key. Also try being a bit supportive of your teamm8s. If they do a good job, say woah bro good job you're the best (not really, but just say like nice shot, nice kill, etc) and if they completely fucking fuck up say something like, nice try dood and it'll keep most people from getting "tilted".

that's called pugging right, I do that every game, I dont really take the game hardcore like pros in stuff so I dont get tilted. 90% of the time I'm either bottom fragging or somewhere in the middle, I'm only good in 1v1s :C how to improve game sense btw?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by dank View Post
There's nothing wrong with jump spamming scripts imo it barely gives you an advantage since half of the time you lose your speed within 3 seconds

I use a jump macro and I still cant do it right :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I use a jump macro and I still cant do it right :/

even with a script or macro you won't hit the right timing each time, personally i've had better luck using scroll wheel rather than using a jump script
dreamy suicide act
honestly bunnyhopping in GO isn't nearly as rewarding as it was in source. As it stands right now it's not even worth doing 90% of the time unless you can guarantee a few well timed hops out of it.
I have nothing against it but, if you're blocking/slowing the entire team down getting on site because you think you're phoon and missing practically all of your jumps, you're a bellend.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
its not the jumping part its the strafing part >.< I can time it right using spacebar 80% of the time since the timing is similar to a game Ive played since I was 9.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
its not the jumping part its the strafing part >.< I can time it right using spacebar 80% of the time since the timing is similar to a game Ive played since I was 9.

i highly recommend using mwheel for bhopping. also, if you want to learn strafing, go on some kz server and practice.
M I N I V A N
I use mwheel for jumping but I can do it just fine without it

I think I can jump better without it tbh :c
whats a kz server?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
How to improve game sense btw?

Just pay attention to what usually happens when something else happens.
Say on Dust II you kill the guy mid. Usually, the guy on Cat likes to push and try to flank, or the guy long likes to push and flank. (wouldn't really have to worry much about tuns if you have someone in there usually you do)

If you can guess where someone is going to come from after you get a pick, you can wait for them to push for a little bit and if they do you can get them too. So say you killed the mid guy, then you look towards cat and the cat guy decides to push. Now you kill him. Now you have two options, you can go B split or you can go Cat to A. If you know 3 crossed, and you killed one mid then there are most likely 2 at B (one could most likely already be rotating to cover mid so if you go into mid you could also try and kill him as he's rotating). You killed the guy on Cat, so there can only be one guy A or A long.

Most people would then go Cat to A and maybe another guy go long to do an A split. It's really just about figuring out whats going to happen next due to what happened. Also as CT knowing that they killed your guy mid and they killed your guy Cat, they are most likely going to go A so you can rotate off of B and go A before seeing the bomb. Just stuff like that \o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation