Toribash
I have Replays in it but Count can put this one in to He hasn't made it yet
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
can you edit it once again?

there's much time left and you could go for the upper body again.
But can't promise anything, if you make it into the vid

#edit: beause the container with replays is already out and ppl already started with the vid.

just to avoid misunderstandings
first of all: learn how to use your spacebar. since the 'k' is spaced you know how to handle it and there are other ways to manage a text.
btw, that joke with a broken spacebar is old, shitty and childish.

after that: we have a 'Diplomacy' thread for requesting allies, pls post your proper application there.
Ok my 5 minutes on computer :P
I'll try to write here something with sense ;-)

Well... How is our "Show yourself" topic working?
I think that we should make a new one, and see how GUARDIANS looks ;)
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
can you edit it once again?

there's much time left and you could go for the upper body again.
But can't promise anything, if you make it into the vid

#edit: beause the container with replays is already out and ppl already started with the vid.

just to avoid misunderstandings

okay here is the edit count hope this can make it in it took a lot of time of editing with match frames Dismemberment Threshold and all that good funk
Attached Files
Death Kicks Edit.rpl (30.1 KB, 4 views)
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
hey guys, lurking around the forums and found this...
Originally Posted by Silligoose View Post
Personally I have not encountered this much. I have, however, encountered this very same person (Boi) and he is not a good sport. Another guy to watch out for is named [Guardian]Gunz (or something like that) - master belt, master douche. Other than that there haven't really been other high ranking peeps who do it. Some ppl do report the guys, others prefer an eye for an eye, whilst some others just turn the other cheek. Try not to let it get to u (easier said than done).I've been fortunate in that I haven't had to deal with it much, but i suppose every online game has it's ragequitters. Good luck

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...75#post5128775
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌