Ranking
lugq7: The opener is cool, has great arm movement. But for some reason your leg kicking the ground at 580 bothers me. It looks like you wanted to spin a bit more but the leg was in the way so you just let it hit the ground. I think it would have given the impression that you're spinning on your leg if the knee was held.
Everything until the boomhit is pretty good.
The boomhit has poor aiming, all the dms happen because of different things (abs dm happens because of your grab; pec dm happens when you kick; lumbar dm happens when your leg scrapes it). The transition to the pose is kinda awkward aswell, you hold a few joints in midair and go into statue mode suddenly.

I think I was close to saying yes, but there were a bunch of things that were really annoying me in the replay. Plus, I feel like I've seen all of the things in this replay in the 3 replays you posted originally. My vote is a no, you are clearly good at replays but I think you haven't reeeeeeally impressed me yet.

AlphaN00b: Close: There was a moment in the opener that looked slow or floaty, where you were just waiting to get a limb or two on the ground to push off again (frames 400-365). I think that part could have used a bit more speed, the more time I get to look at your midair pose the more I realise it's not really a very interesting setup.
I like the double knee, not so sure about the decap. The grab switch is alright.

2Pac: Some cool ideas in this. I like the opener a lot. I think using grab for the decap looked kinda weird, the decap itself didn't really feel satisfying. I think you could fix this if you avoid having your foot bounce off of Uke before the kick. The split is an ok addition.

xapk: Well, I'm impressed by the fact that you actually ran for some of the replay. Most parkour replays I watch is just a bunch of tricking because the guy is incapable of stabilizing and starting a run after already being in motion, so good job on that.

My vote remains a no though, you have improved since I last saw your replays (that was probably a long time ago though, unless you applied recently) but you could do a bit more improving.

Since we missed the weekend (sry :/), these will have to do as the final decisions.
oh yeah
1st - Madman
2nd - Ukebash
3rd - Tricking
Attached Files
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
the way you replace letters with numbers already tells you're not getting in

biased god
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by BumbleBurke View Post
1st - Madman
2nd - Ukebash
3rd - Tricking

Madman
Generally, you seem to be twitching a bit in the whole replay. Not too much but its still noticeable. Opener was really nice, I liked it. The split was alright, but purely personally I dislike those splits where you contract your knee right after. The momentum switch wasn't as well as it couldn't have been, atleast that's how I feel. Back kick was nice, with an alright transition. The last skeet was really not needed tho, feels out of place. (also fix those damn frames no need to have 1000 frames of you posing)

Ukebash
Opener was pretty quick and neat, was nice. Headkick was pretty alright too. Other than that, fix the frames dood, we really don't need to sit through 1200 frames of your pose just so we can slow the replays down.

Tricking.
This replay was overall kinda lazy, Everything up until the last trick was executed well, the landings were still lazy, but the last trick was lazy overall. Not too much of an expert on tricking so I cant write you a big wall o text but the laziness is easy to see.

So, overall, I gotta say no. The ideas are there, execution is alright, but you still got things to improve. That's my vote atleast.
h
I love the opener in the first replay, your movement in general looks like a lot of fun when you're not striking uke. The hits seemed a bit uninspired though, and worse than that is i don't think it is easily avoidable because you were just in a poor position imo. If you decided to not grab uke for the hits, he would have probably just laid on the ground and it would be even trickier to hit him and less interesting aswell. I would have tried to either scrap the split for something else or try a weird transition afterwards, or even push the torso upwards for space and time to set up something more interesting.

the second replay is actually fantastic, best decap i have seen in months.

i agree with everything Gargon said on the third replay, it seems that you tried to insert variety in the app, but if tricking is not your strength i wouldn't recommend submitting a tricking replay.

I vote no aswell, but the second replay proved to me that you are perfectly capable of making a worthy app in the near future.
oh yeah
@bumble:

i can tell that you like the spinny style like everyone else does in this game

and thats ok

the first replay's opener was really good i liked the momentum. im usually a sucker for fast replays like that except when the flow gets ruined. its a turn off, (frame 1234...hah)

the second replay was quick but the momentum stopped/slowed down at 1400. the heel decap was cool tho

the tricking... was slow af

i know some things about tricking sortve so i guess you'll get half a wall of text

pretty sure ive seen that opener from someone.. (private >->). i realize i will tell people to relax their chest, but when i say that, i mean like when youre spinning in the air and need it to straighten. the #1 fundamental aspect of tricking is power. youre tricks are going to look slow and just plain bad if you keep at this speed.

when doing that scoot lower your arm so you can put your body at a wider angle. what i mean is that during the frames around 486 your arm cant really move your body much, because it has a decreased range of movement when placed on the ground. you can raise it right when you're about to touch the ground, not 10 frames before hand. thats why you struggle with the cork here. your hand should really stay in contact with the ground until your body is starting to straighten back up.

in the cork everything should happen at roughly the same time margin. what your mistake here is, is doing the swingthru too early. it slows you down, and makes it harder to lean back. this bad execution causes your landing to be shit.

i wont even comment on the next tricks because i think you get the idea.y

see you in a month

no
Last edited by Tsuion; Jul 2, 2016 at 08:06 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Okay so, i guess i'm applying again. It's been few months... I'd just really like to be part of ORMO.

Watching some of the applies(replays) in this thread makes me just think what kind of replays you guys like to see, of course you guys want to see something fresh and creative but i'm just wondering what is the style/movement you guys desire the most? When i watched some of these replays, most people goes with the kinda fast and "messy" looking style/movement from my point of view(not meaning in bad way, dunno what that movement is called) seeing you guys give some of them pretty positive and good feedback to them... anyways, i haven't really seen much people using the similar replay making style i use to make replays. Is this style what i'm using the simpler replay making style/people don't like it? I don't know because that's how i have used to make replays and can't really change it.

Hope this text wasn't anything no sense... Okay enough the talk. Here are the replays i'm using this time. Hope you guys like them.
Attached Files
Same old vibes lights up fire.rpl (272.3 KB, 21 views)
I like to keep my area clean.rpl (392.3 KB, 14 views)
Up and down goes the elevator.rpl (240.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by hunter; Jul 9, 2016 at 01:16 AM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Ok before i get into analyzing your replays im gonna say one thing.

Dont be worrying about what kind of style you think we might like. The way you make your replays is up to you and you need to have your own style. Look at pusga, he didnt give a shit what people liked he just made replays and now he has a sick ass style.

Ok Same old vibes lights up fire: This is probably my favorite out of the 3. Opener pretty nifty nothing to special. I like the lift into the cool spin and the split is pretty cool. The spin to the arm dm into the decap was pretty dank i really like that.

I like to keep my area clean: I like the very beginning of the opener until you drop down then your momentum stops and you look very awkward and derpy. So i think you could have done something better with that. Also the super slow spin was kinda boring. The arm dm is quick as fuck, but then you go straight into the split and other kick thing. It feels a bit rushed also the last kick isnt very good. Also the ending messing around is a bit weird, but i like it so yeah.

Up and down goes the elevator: Ok so this is probably my least favorite replay out of the 3. very standard opener into standard spin into standard kick(I think you get my point) Its all very standard. really all i have to say about this replay

Ok so overall review. I think you need to work on the execution and fluidity of moves because at times you seem like you dont know what you want to do. Also work on dm pattern. Try not to be so standard with your dms like decap into a split.

Its gonna be a No for now, but keep working on it man you're getting there!
-last app: May 26, 2016
new app: Jul 17, 2016
Attached Files
daaavid.rpl (186.3 KB, 42 views)
ViC - BioHazard .rpl (258.9 KB, 33 views)
ViC - Rocket.rpl (231.3 KB, 30 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592