View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well i am not white. and i care.

Oh please pardon me! I got so mad at the text that I didn't notice that this was your relax all forums!!! Sorry!

BTW I was asking my clan if I can multiclan to join your clan so I can learn new relax moves. Mrpoptart said no. but he said that you guys will probably help me even when i am not in your clan.
If you remember, I did apply a while ago, but CBK accepted first so I joined them.

the term "nigger" is one used to suggest inferiority in a person. It IS a pretty big deal.
Maybe then it wasn't,but if someone in that game happened to be african, he or she might have been offended.

People should just stay away from those terms.

BTW i am asian american.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
this is bull for 2 reasons, 1 he said "nigger" so what? I mean yeah it's offensive but it's not like he said it to somebody he knew was black, it was a joke, and if it wasn't he's a dick so ignore him. 2 Cmon? really? you aren't even the race affected by the slur! it's like a canadian getting mad because I called you a gook.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Well it wasn't a nice thing to say at all, but being banned for the one racist comment is pretty hectic. I have seen many people say the N word and other racial slurs on Toribash, including one individual I really don't like who seems to use the N word as a greeting. They should probably get a bad look (which unfortunetly cant be given over the internet) or a warning to not push it. But a ban for the first offense of this degree seems fairly impulsive.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
Well it wasn't a nice thing to say at all, but being banned for the one racist comment is pretty hectic. I have seen many people say the N word and other racial slurs on Toribash, including one individual I really don't like who seems to use the N word as a greeting. They should probably get a bad look (which unfortunetly cant be given over the internet) or a warning to not push it. But a ban for the first offense of this degree seems fairly impulsive.

Are you serious? The N word is used in a greeting all over.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
words is used in so many different ways nowadays its hard to tell whether someone is using the same word; cool means appealing rather than chilly, dawg isn't an animal, and beleive it or not faggot is the french word for ciggarete. The point is, some people just don't like the word and respecting boundaries is proper etiquette =)
now come on, give ol beans a hug and lets forget all of this

Sincerely, your dad
Ps: Boopsie dipsy knickers
Originally Posted by Redwards View Post
Are you serious? The N word is used in a greeting all over.

Well apparently it's offensive to some people, and if that is the case, its probably not the best thing to use in everyday conversation.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by SgtBeans View Post
words is used in so many different ways nowadays its hard to tell whether someone is using the same word; cool means appealing rather than chilly, dawg isn't an animal, and beleive it or not faggot is the french word for ciggarete. The point is, some people just don't like the word and respecting boundaries is proper etiquette =)
now come on, give ol beans a hug and lets forget all of this

Sincerely, your dad
Ps: Boopsie dipsy knickers

listen to this wise bean :O
[A L P H A]
I salute thee SgtBeans,
what I thought about it at first (apart from the casual "I'm away for few minutes, and look what's going on here again" :P) is that for people who like, "homie talk" (now please don't think it's offensive name >.>), which we find in games such as GTA SA for example, and is really cool -for some people including me - to use, that word is something like "dude", "dawg", "homie" etc. Anyway "why soooo serioussssssssss" as joker says?

And Dude, you can't double clan as far as you ask me, and we'll train person who is expected to join us as soon as he/she reaches the "right" level. So if you're with CBK then they should provide you with training that you need and want.
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 6, 2008 at 06:23 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
All in the first post. There's a list in it of who fights who, and yea, seems so, starrzz ;).
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"