9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by IXION View Post
She's cute...Kind of envy you (I've never had one, c?)

/me highfives IXION. Forever alone ftw!
> Piratez
I am dissapoint.

Nobody was there.

So like when everyone has free time next 4 days?
We have to organize this or we can give up.
I miss her guys.. she means so much to me and I don't know how I fucked up but I did. I called her while being shitfaced drunk and she actually answered and I cried. We talked for maybe an hour and all I did was cry and told her how much I missed her, it was pretty personal.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I've been there man.. it's a dreadful experience. Try not to put energy into the whole mood. The more you put into it, the worse it gets, and the deeper you get, the harder it is to dig your way out. There's one sure way out of this though, and it's through your perspective. I can't explain it entirely, but the best way to overcome the situation is by changing your perspective of it. I've been through a lot, and if you ever need somebody who can relate, just hit me up with a private message or something alright? It's always good to have some support there right? So you know, if you want to talk, hit me up. Doesn't even have to be about what's on your mind. Could just be for the company. Either way, I'm here for you mate. Just let me know if there's anything I can do for you. You have my support.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]