Toribash
Originally Posted by xNess View Post
Well why not get essence minor official? It will make the clan look better in the long run, more... professional. Of course tc wouldn't be a problem, and I'm sure it would easily get it because essence is one of the top clans in toribash... who leads essence minor anyway?

The purpose of getting a clan official is to, in hope, secure board space and a more permanent position.
Essence-Minor doesn't need board-space and it doesn't need a more permanent position.
It's merely a gateway for people to train and move on to Essence, not a hugely self-contained clan itself.

Originally it was myself, then Seasickazn, and now I'm leading it once more.

Gg, Okami, lol.

So great to be here though, love how forum oriented this clan is! You've done good with this, Rappunk.

Thank you, I appreciate it.
I can't take all the credit though. This forum wouldn't be anything without all our members who keep it active and support our clan, and it wouldn't be anything without our dedicated staff that keep things upright.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Star View Post
))))
Hi everyone, most of you I already know
To those unfamiliar, hi!

Hello I don't think you know me but still welcome to this clan i'm new too
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Seeing how many members there are in this clan, and how many actually post, I think we might need an activity check... what do you think?
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Seeing how many members there are in this clan, and how many actually post, I think we might need an activity check... what do you think?

I think we'll be okay.
There definitely are some inactive people (a good portion of them), but we stay loyal to our members as they stay loyal to us, so we won't remove them.
Part of the thing we need to do now though is create activity and places for people to be active, because we have a lot of people who lurk too.

About 15-20 of us are on here regularly but not as many post because there aren't currently places to post of interest (or in conversations that they relate to).
So, the first order of the day will be stimulating activity by providing it room to occur.
I guess you are right, but what other threads would you add that wouldn't fall under "General discussion"
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
I guess you are right, but what other threads would you add that wouldn't fall under "General discussion"

I think it's more-so a matter of creating variation in threads rather than leaving everything to a catch-all thread such as this and also setting up regular events and member-participation threads so as to give people as much a chance to get involved as possible.

i feel like if we did a poll on what people in this clan did or enjoyed watching and took the highest voted ones and made a forums for them for example
General discussion:
Real life:
Sports, School and Misc
Virtual world :
League of Legends , World of war, Toribash and misc
Random
Well, could I host in-clan competitions?
Last edited by xNess; Jan 26, 2014 at 06:31 PM.
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by romn4 View Post
i feel like if we did a poll on what people in this clan did or enjoyed watching and took the highest voted ones and made a forums for them for example
General discussion:
Real life:
Sports, School and Misc
Virtual world :
League of Legends , World of war, Toribash and misc
Random

Interestingly enough, I just did that a few days ago and moved the poll to our sub-forum earlier this morning.

Perhaps, but let's hold off on that sort of thing for now.
In the future though, definitely.

i dont have any administration power but i think its a really good idea like a essence torny or betting sever we could put some in the bank and make a decent profit.