Toribash
Originally Posted by ToriGirl22 View Post
Name: Angel agustin smith (ToriGirl22)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt
Mods: Aikido(Any size), Judo , Wushu , parkour , and MMA
Clan History: iCoF , Fallen, SWAG
Reason For applying: I was asked to by AikidoKP and I think this clan is greater than my old one
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": (yes/no) no I have 46
2 Multilayer Replays:

Denied.
Didn't do what was asked. Used an outdated app.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Hello,

Just to let you guys know a little about me, my Toribash name is ToriGirl22 and I live in Philippine. My GMT is +8. I love cooking and I'm trying to create my own recipe. Other than cooking, I also enjoy listening to music, playing Toribash and reading. Yes, I know, reading!

The reason that I feel like joining this clan is partly because AikidoKP said i should try to join . My forum activity will definitely increase and please don't judge me because of my post count; I know 48 is a bit but I'll try to post more often. About IRC, I'll try to join the clan's channel and hopefully I'll be there more often than before. I don't know a lot about you people and hopefully I will know most of you and play Toribash with all of you in the future. I spend most of my time in ingame so there's a higher chances for us to play. I have read the general rules of Toribash and will not break the rules. All my infractions are expired, both are from 'profile infractions'.

Also, I'll try my best to help this clan such as helping the activity in the [Secret] forums grow. Though, I can't guarantee that but, as I said, I'll try my very best.

I'm a 2nd dan black belt and I have yet a lot to learn. My favorite mod is Aikido.tbm, Judo, Wushu, MMA, parkour and Aikidobigdojo and, I'm quite good at it. I don't do marketing or texture making but I duel a lot. I've gotten most of my TC from dueling but I've spent it all on my items and lost quite a lot from dueling. The reason I starts dueling is so that I can win enough money to buy a pair of wing flame and hopefully in the near future, I can. but no I achieved that dream and i bought wing flames

Lastly, I hope this application will be accepted and I'm truly sorry that my last application did not reach your expectation.

~Torigirl22
HI my name is ToriGirl nice meeting you ^_^
Originally Posted by ToriGirl22 View Post
Hello,

Just to let you guys know a little about me, my Toribash name is ToriGirl22 and I live in Philippine. My GMT is +8. I love cooking and I'm trying to create my own recipe. Other than cooking, I also enjoy listening to music, playing Toribash and reading. Yes, I know, reading!

The reason that I feel like joining this clan is partly because AikidoKP said i should try to join . My forum activity will definitely increase and please don't judge me because of my post count; I know 48 is a bit but I'll try to post more often. About IRC, I'll try to join the clan's channel and hopefully I'll be there more often than before. I don't know a lot about you people and hopefully I will know most of you and play Toribash with all of you in the future. I spend most of my time in ingame so there's a higher chances for us to play. I have read the general rules of Toribash and will not break the rules. All my infractions are expired, both are from 'profile infractions'.

Also, I'll try my best to help this clan such as helping the activity in the [Secret] forums grow. Though, I can't guarantee that but, as I said, I'll try my very best.

I'm a 2nd dan black belt and I have yet a lot to learn. My favorite mod is Aikido.tbm, Judo, Wushu, MMA, parkour and Aikidobigdojo and, I'm quite good at it. I don't do marketing or texture making but I duel a lot. I've gotten most of my TC from dueling but I've spent it all on my items and lost quite a lot from dueling. The reason I starts dueling is so that I can win enough money to buy a pair of wing flame and hopefully in the near future, I can. but no I achieved that dream and i bought wing flames

Lastly, I hope this application will be accepted and I'm truly sorry that my last application did not reach your expectation.

~Torigirl22

Denied.
Didn't do what was asked.

App looks good this time, but you're still missing something.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Hello,

My alts: OnLy4Pr0 and ReNeGaDeZ. I don't use them anymore none of them is in a clan to.
My Previous clans is iCoF, Fallen and SWAG and i have no Organizations thats all.

~Torigirl22
Denied again.
Didn't do what was asked.
Don't spam the thread with apps. I would prefer if you just updated one post.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Hello,

My alts: OnLy4Pr0 and ReNeGaDeZ. I don't use them anymore none of them is in a clan to.
My Previous clans is iCoF, Fallen and SWAG and i have no Organizations thats all.

~Torigirl22
I Have found the hot Secret sauce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----
thats my last app post then if i still got denied i give up :|
Last edited by ToriGirl22; Jan 20, 2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you find the hot secret sauce, it means that you don't get denied, I guess.

And just find out that Aikido is sexy. He deny apps that easy. :3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Torigirl, denied, taking way too long to actually figure out what to do, as well as some scams being done in the past.

Patrickooo, denied, bit of a risky chap, plagiarism done in the past.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.