Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. Into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large wedge door stopper. I once purchased
^ Spelling Fail.
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. Into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large wedge door stopper. I once purchased some sweet cocaine
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. Into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large wedge door stopper. I once purchased some sweet cocaine that was laced
^ Spelling Fail.
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. Into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large wedge door stopper. I once purchased some sweet cocaine that was laced, i mean cut,
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. Into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large wedge door stopper. I once purchased some sweet cocaine that was laced, i mean cut. SlutHead is a
^ Spelling Fail.
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. Into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large wedge door stopper. I once purchased some sweet cocaine that was laced, i mean cut. SlutHead is a failure to Earth
just for the sake of bringing the thread back heres another challenge.

In the initial punch get both arms as i do in the replay but add a decap.

so 3 dm's both arms and the dercapr
Attached Files
masta instaworm.rpl (27.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by damasta97; May 5, 2009 at 04:32 AM. Reason: stupid typos are big ass bitches
granted, but they set up an all-week school policy, so now, thanks to your blatant disregard towards the scholastic system, you must go through school nonstop throughout your 180-day course. Good luck!!!
I wish that Bouna would play Halo w/ me
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
lol
I have Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It's bad-ass, but its those kinda games that you want to keep going through the storyline, even when the game ends. You just always want more out of it :V lol
Can't give my opinion bout the other ones, though, cuz i dun got 'em. I heard Mirror's Edge was okay tho
also, i hate u for havin $$ when i don't

Current $$ In Saru's Bank: $18.23
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]