Ranking
Srux i appreciate members helping applicants, its really cool and nobody really does it anymore like they used to. however (unless Larfen or someone recruited you through irc, in which case i wasnt told of anything) you should mention that youre not an official recruiter, might confuse some people

Lightweight: what is your main?

wiztree was standard in every way, overall "cool" hits and movement, save for a few moments where you tried to be precise and moved some joints really fast against the general direction of your movement.

seven my man has a great opener that almost resembles tricking. i actually really like the pec dms, but the following hits looked kinda throwaway, as in just there to finish the replay. the hip dm looked like it was done on the first try.
i like fast transitions into a pose, but i am not a fan of statue-like poses unless it's a really specific situation.

4000 miles: great ideas, even if the execution wasn't as good (except for your arm movement which was awesome). like you said everything towards the end was just messing around.

pretty good stuff, but it's hard for me to call it anything more than that. you seem perfectly capable of doing better if you put effort into 100% of the replay. if i had to guess you usually start with something good then quickly become bored as the replay goes on. it would be great if you found a way to fight that. that being my analysis, my vote is a no.

victortb: first replay is awesome. the only thing that i though wasn't great was how you had your right arm completely extended right before the double knee dm for a few frames, it sticked out to me because for the rest of the replay the arms looked fairly flexible and fluid.

I love solar pendulum, it just looks like a load of fun.

third replay is avant garde as shit. i'm not sure if i am ready to accept something like this. the only thing that i though was interesting was the little spin direction switch thing, the rest didn't really seem that impressive.

I think if you had a really good third replay i would have said yes. don't get me wrong though, i am very ok with weird avant garde stuff, but this particular one wasn't very impressive or pleasing to me in any way. my vote is no, but you are pretty great and i expect an ormo tier app next time.

cboh: on one hand im glad this isnt an actual app since im tired
but stop shitposting
more shitposts = i will tell daddy and he will infract you
Last edited by pusga; May 29, 2016 at 11:09 PM.
oh yeah
sorry, didnt see you
I like your movement overall, very hectic and exciting.
the replay are really good for the most part. my complains are not really related to execution, but to your decisions. I think you could have done more with the opener in Bottle, or with the grab in Dont like poses. especially considering that all three replays are somewhat formulaic when it comes to the hits, which means that it is hard for us to evaluate your ability to bash uke. anti poses are a pet peeve for me so Sleepy's ending wasn't my favourite either.

I actually agree with Gargon, i would like to see you post another replay. if you can post another replay that impresses us, i would gladly vote yes. you don't have to post it immediately so you have time to make something great, although beware that recruiters generally vote during the weekends ;o
oh yeah
should i becaume the best tb player to get accepted?
Attached Files
Close.rpl (357.2 KB, 27 views)
2Pac is not that bad.rpl (297.9 KB, 22 views)
xapk.rpl (636.3 KB, 17 views)
jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm (20.1 KB, 10 views)
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
should i becaume the best tb player to get accepted?

rejected as always?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
patience young one

the problem is i'm not shure if those are my best replays .-.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .