Ranking

My current match history. All ranked games, 2 losses. Currently residing at only 1330 elo, though, but man, some of these teammates you get in elo hell are a bit.. self centered.

*actually noticed two of the games are norm that i played with friends, was first norm in like a week though and I had about 6 games each day. was on an 6 win streak followed by a huge loss streak before this page*

*also, 1330 elo atm is from trying to climb up from 1100*
Last edited by Lume; Jan 27, 2012 at 12:52 AM.
For peeps who have experience with Kennen. He's my favourite champion of all, never used him though. I love how he runs and his overall style etc and skins. Is he easy to use etc? Tell me about it. I don't use much AP
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
For peeps who have experience with Kennen. He's my favourite champion of all, never used him though. I love how he runs and his overall style etc and skins. Is he easy to use etc? Tell me about it. I don't use much AP

kennen is great solo top or mid. can pretty much deny anyone.

what i do is..

boots x4 pots or x3 sometimes i even wait for x5

build revolver

will of ancients

rylais

deathcap/situational

rest situational defense items

usually max q first and w while getting one of e and play extremely agressive, with ult you can pretty much get a 1v1 kill guaranteed.

flash ignite summoner spells
Basically what Lume said, but I like to start with a Doran's shield and after rylai's work on zhonya's or abyssal sceptre for the resistances, building deathcap afterwards.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post

Kennen is a ridiculously safe pick, even if you aren't doing so well in lane he is godlike in teamfights.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Basically what Lume said, but I like to start with a Doran's shield and after rylai's work on zhonya's or abyssal sceptre for the resistances, building deathcap afterwards.

doran shield?

the other day i got a kennen that was failling in mid and i was like... you go mid and you buy a doran ring? What were you expecting xO

doran shield is old school but with some more experience boots or even ap book is better.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post

My current match history. All ranked games, 2 losses. Currently residing at only 1330 elo, though, but man, some of these teammates you get in elo hell are a bit.. self centered.

*actually noticed two of the games are norm that i played with friends, was first norm in like a week though and I had about 6 games each day. was on an 6 win streak followed by a huge loss streak before this page*

*also, 1330 elo atm is from trying to climb up from 1100*

How do you play malphite?
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
How do you play malphite?

classic malphite build goes something likee...

> solo top *at least those 2 games *

depending on who i'm up against i choose right at the beginning what to max. if they are someone who needs to be shut down and has good melee harass i'll get my q or if they have lots of stuns etc but if im sure i can get up close with no problem i'll max my E with one in Q because malphites E is fucking ridiculous damage and trust me, you get in a teamfight at level 11~ when people don't have full situational items etc you will have a huge presence.

> to play safe, i go cloth armor x3 or (4)

> sometimes, rewgrowth pendant into philo stone is better because regardless of what you start with you should ALWAYS get philo stone in a solo lane imo and this just cuts the price in half from the beginning.

> normally get level 1 boot, hp pot, green ward

> if have enough money will finish philo stone asap and skip boots but get next

> giants belt/chain vest. chain vest if you're laning against someone like tryndamere or gp solo so you shut them down and can harass more easily without taking damage

> sunfire

> this is where it gets weird, because by this time i'm usually pretty fed due to malphite being an amazing solo queue top and i'll just go straight for guardians angel

> if i'm still too squishy i'll build banshees, but if i find my health is OK then i'll go force of nature instead

> now that you have a good amount of MR/ARM, probably sitting at about 200~ for each or a bit lower, you can build pretty much anything you want that's tanky and still destroy in teamfights

atm your inventory should look like ..

Merc Treads/Ninja Tabi *focus on who's carrying the most and predict who will the entire game*
Philo stone
Sunfire
Banshees/Force of Nature
x2 green ward and/or a pink ward to counter solo top ward so your jungler can gank.
(should get a pink ward if you can afford early, because, as said above, it lets your jungler able to come in undetected.

Now, there's a few routes you can go here.

Satisfied with your tanking ability? Build Shurelyas if your team isnt because you already have philo stone (your support usually does though) and it will greatly help you chase teamfights because it's more or less a sivirs ult in a smaller form except no attack speed. build RANDUINS for extra armor, health and that AMAZING active ability that you HAVE to remember to use because it can honestly win a teamfight.

at this point you should have won the game and your last item can be up to you.

i play agressive with harass because of his passive and that usually zones out top lane, even some of the best top lane champs if played right.