Toribash
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
How can i get the cool flow usertitle?
I have to buy toriprime or vip? Does that expire? I see u guys have it for years

No, you don't.
Pay some $ to admin and send the image link, they will change your current usertitle to the image which is fl0w usertitle.
As easy as that.
And yeah, it won't expire forever unless you changed it on purpose, or accidently changed it.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I recently contacted admins for that purpose they said they cant do it currrently
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Back streets back alright
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Ty bojan my ass is too inactive without a pc...
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hey guys if you don't mind clicking this link and letting it load, you'd be my hero

http://riotpoints.easter-event.com/?id=aE7eGTfi

It's not a virus, I wouldn't do that to y'all
----
nevermind it's gay. It has a survey after redemption that never updates to say I did the survey ;-;
Last edited by Alaistier; Sep 15, 2016 at 01:48 AM.
Anyone wanna make a fl0w hangout day ingame or something?? Just chill and play all sorts of mods together. Been a while since we had a clan invasion
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight