Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I'm not exactly close to him too.
but meh.
he was funneh, and seemed kewl. :>
Wait, what
Buster, pm me the original pic of your one. I haven't seen it. Aspire post longer posts.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

Eleeleth
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
And Aspire never posts more than 3 or 4 lines anyway, so we will never be able to see the titties.

Originally Posted by SpacedLlama View Post
Buster, pm me the original pic of your one. I haven't seen it. Aspire post longer posts.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=205964
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Alright, I'm Danny Molyneux, and I'd like to be in Doc.

I realize in the past I was a jerk, and I'm so, so sorry.

I hope that you will forgive me, and in doing so feel less angry when i retry to get in Doc.

My name, as formerly stated, is Danny Molyneux, and I'm from France, where people are douchebags and make fun of foreigners, I have reformed myself from that state of Mind.

Belt: Does this s*** even matter?

For GMT, I currently live in Tennessee, with my mother.

I guess the reason I want to be in Doc is because its a interesting clan, full of colourful people.

for basic skills, see my calling card

Former clans: K, hex, and hug.

I'm on mostly Everyday, unless I'm out and about with my friends.

Oh, and thanks Bust3r, for the second chance.

I reread this post, and I've realized it lacks some vital information, like my many skills in numerous mods such as aikido, wushu, and basic running.

so,with that said, I invite you all to spar, because my various replays are old, and do not show off my current skill.

Whenever you want to spar, just pm me or something, I'm sure you'll have a fun time.

Also, I realize my post is hard to read. This I cannot change, because I'd have to have v.i.p, sorry.

I'm pretty good at making heads too, just finished these two.

And

CAUSE TEKKEN IS THE SHIT.
Last edited by danballl; Jul 27, 2010 at 03:07 AM.
Please, take another small amount of time to click this link And help me out
Apathy
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

BioEx: I vote yes because you seem like an alright guy and will hopefully fit in well here. Good luck.
and
danball: Change the coulour so I can actually read, But I'm actually on a no right now because you used replays of mods so the only decent mod was aikido and that wasn't even that good of a fight.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.