yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ther's plenty more fish in the sea. I always tell that to myself when I get hurt by a girl. I mean emotionaly.

Maybe that's not your problem but it sounds like that. Think of the positive that you have in your life and eventually you'll be okay.

Good luck.
Good luck with your decision. We are going to keep you on the memberlist till you decide.

I'm sure that we will think of something fun soon. It'll probably keep everybody active.
Self Description:Hey guys,i'm Alvin.You guys can just call me Jib.I speak English,I live in Malaysia.I play Aikido and Wushu most of the time,and i'm good at it(i'd rate 8.5/10).I am active on forums,which you can see from my post count.I like to join active clans that at least post on the forums everyday.I am looking forward to join [Piratez],hope I will successfully enter.That's all.

GMT: +8:00
Past Clans:Bleu,Tanith Elite,DVG
Belt and Qi:Black belt with 1503 Qi

Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this):Yes,I am.I have 1000+ post count.I browse the forums at least 3-4 hours a day,more on weekends.

An image of your Tori:-

Favorite/Best mod:aikidobigdojo.tbm

Three replays of your favorite/best mod:I am going to post some Single Player replays,I deleted most of my replays recently.
Attached Files
#Jibai - Blinded.rpl (206.8 KB, 6 views)
#Jibai - Mind Fucked.rpl (142.1 KB, 6 views)
#Jibai - Ninja'd!.rpl (233.9 KB, 6 views)
Loving/liking a girl for 4 years gives a lot of experience. I'd be together whith her if she would like to. I never was. I was really close to it.

All those 4 years were a good lesson to me.

But yeah those are only my opinions not rules.

Good luck again. And don't forget to tell us what happened to you.