Toribash
Red take one more fucking step, I will blow up the TGS Tower (Twins who are Gay Station) and trust me, it will not be pretty.

Pimp please help me kill them all.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
i hope u get lost in the desert around the corner from ur house
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Why, I just want to have fun, your probably this guy that that did the same as me, I just want to mess around with you people but noooo, I'm not allowed to be here, if you want to be such an asshole, carry on telling me to fuck off.
I'm so proud Sparky
yh but difference is though, people actually liked emilss and wanted him to post

also ur way too salty, just leave with a simple "goodbye" next time
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
But the thing is I want to stay. It's Just that sasuke wants me to leave but I really want to stay because I find you guys really funny and I want to joke around with you guys. Sorry for being the worlds biggest cunt. Forgive me Sasuke.
I'm so proud Sparky
Know when to take a L
I hear that vibe recruitment thread is fun
Last edited by Pimp; Jun 27, 2016 at 10:52 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
But the thing is I want to stay. It's Just that sasuke wants me to leave but I really want to stay because I find you guys really funny and I want to joke around with you guys. Sorry for being the worlds biggest cunt. Forgive me Sasuke.

well shit u better be gone now cause ur starting to make me feel bad