Toribash
But yes, checked and confirmed. That is us. We vs. Parrot. In ABD (hah). Step forth, our ultimate warriors. Noel, Triton, Jodus, Zwouter.. who else as well? The rotation should be to go until you lose.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
But yes, checked and confirmed. That is us. We vs. Parrot. In ABD (hah). Step forth, our ultimate warriors. Noel, Triton, Jodus, Zwouter.. who else as well? The rotation should be to go until you lose.

ez money
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
Your avatar turns me on Ele.
Those kind of facial expressions are just. Oh man.

Who isn't turned on by Ele's avatar?
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
me

Finally finished with first week of school. So tiring already >.> also, you guys better win dat war, I believeeeeeeeeeeee
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
me

Finally finished with first week of school. So tiring already >.> also, you guys better win dat war, I believeeeeeeeeeeee

You guys have had a holiday?
I've gotta wait another five weeks for summer.
-----
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Those unity scrublords are trying to make us play against Light in some qualifying round. Pffffft.

Light?
Warriors of Light?

Maaaaaan, I used to own that clan.

Wait, nope. I used to own Godly warriors. We got to rank 3 with me in charge, before I had to resign due to real life calling.

(I had a lot of fights to deal with. Most of the time I got beaten up, lmao.)
Last edited by EJXIII; Jun 20, 2015 at 02:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
me

Finished second week of college, but it's really the first week.
The actual first week was just getting familiar with the campus on Monday and Tuesday, and a freshman camp on Wednesday and Thursday. No classes on Friday because Independence Day, yo.

We met the professors the week after. I like all of them. History professor is funny as fuck.
a spoon.