Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
Happy Birthday Unknown!!! I would've made the thread for this if I was on as much as I should u.u I hope u gets awesome presents...like these (.Y.)

lawl

Anyways, I've already gotten Pokemon Platnium Version for my birthday.

Hopefully my parents will buy me Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mirror's Edge, and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed as well.

Also, I'm filthy rich! I scored a total savings of $223 after getting money for my birthday. Although my Mom owes me $59 of that. I think I'm gonna have to open a bank account! 0.o
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. into a cat
^ Spelling Fail.
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. into a cat is where I
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. into a cat is where I chop my balls
granted but you are allergic to the cure so they just make you eat a raw pig instead. (:3 llllogical)

I wish that today was friday and I really didnt have school tomorrow
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
that or spend it in useless stuff that will make you happy for one day and then you'll need more the next day... say... drugs? xD
ya... like imagine if it starts turning ppl into pigs o_o althought lawyers wouldnt be affected
not even one case in here yet
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large wedge door stopper.