Toribash
Get me in already ;-;

Oh and also, does it have to be ukebash replays or can it be tricking too ;>
Attached Files
#Dancehall Soldier.rpl (168.2 KB, 9 views)
#Horus.rpl (185.1 KB, 10 views)
# Victorino.rpl (239.3 KB, 8 views)
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Kore: Dont give me that attitude young man!

Ok so there wasn't much of a opener, but i like the cheeky lift. The manip was promising but you didnt execute it very well. Also there wasnt much substance to the replay. It was lift short manip decap. Also you need to work on smoothing out your movements

Condemnation

Ok same as the first replay, no real opener and you go straight into the manip. Now the manip on this one was a little better, but still no where near ORMO level. When you move you are very indecisive which makes you twitch and jerk and that doesn't look good. Also it would help if you had more solid hits on uke. You seem to have good control, but your movements and the manipulation itself wasn't executed very well.

Tornado

Now this one is by far the best. Even though it doesn't really have an opener the movements and the fluidity is much better. You seem to know what you want to do and how to do it, which makes the replay look alot better (imo).

So overall the replays don't have much substance to them so there isn't really alot to look at. Also Your movements aren't very good so work on that and the twitching. So for now I'm going to say No. Just make more replays and don't focus on ORMO right now and you will surely get better!!
-----
As for lugq7 and Move, ya'll will have to wait to next weekend for a final answer
Last edited by Static; May 21, 2016 at 09:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, Im sorry snatchgunk, but I am going to have to agree with Static here. You are definitely on your way, but not there yet. Your replays are alright, but not good enough to qualify ya for ORMO. Keep making them tho, I see promise in you. So, for now, it is also a no from me, but good luck in the future!

ok god fuck you fallu you rebel

lugq7

Bottle

Ok, I like the opener, nicely fast and spinny, also good flow. The hits aren't super good, but they are alright.

Don't like poses

Nothing to really say about this replay. I like it, its nice, although its pretty much the same thing as the last one (flashy opener and 2 not so flashy hits)

Sleepy

Well I personally don't really like the extended glutes opener and don't feel like you really improved upon it for me to disregard it. And then again, 2 alright hits.

I don't really know what to say. The replays are pretty good, but they all follow the same formula. Not much variation, y'know? Would anyone else agree with him replacing one of the replays with a different one or what? I really cant definitely say.

Move (of course it can be tricking, ormo is for replaymakers of all kinds and shapes)

Dancehall soldier

Eh, don't feel this one. You are very stiff, and while the hits were alright the movement definitely wasn't

Horus

I like seeing back to back replays, if they are original, which yours, sadly, isn't. The execution is pretty alright. Gotta say that those hits are nice tho.

Victorino

Well that opener was rather stiff and twitchy, as was the rest of the replay. I feel like this is your biggest problem, your flow isn't all that good. Again, the hits are alright, but the movement just lowers the "coolness" factor, if you get what I mean.

So, sad to say, but I am saying no. You gotta work on that movement, and if you do, I think you will be a pretty good replaymaker. Good luck dude!
Last edited by duck; May 21, 2016 at 09:40 PM.
h
Thanks for getting my hopes up. Really means alot. When I reapply(mind telling me when that is?) I will include some tricking too ^.^
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
move it's 1 month between every application i believe
i was just dicking around after i got split on 4000 miles so don't c
Attached Files
wiztree.rpl (327.9 KB, 18 views)
seven my man!.rpl (274.5 KB, 20 views)
4000 miles.rpl (325.9 KB, 23 views)
last app: Apr,25,2016
new app: may,26,2016
well,lets try again
rip,me
Attached Files
vic - catwalker.rpl (261.2 KB, 29 views)
vic - solar pendulum.rpl (367.5 KB, 27 views)
vic - Free style free play.rpl (151.3 KB, 22 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Charles, keep the shitpost in the shitpost central (i. e. impending nuclear rainbow of mauling doom), or fallu will get triggered again

but yeah in all seriousness keep the shitposts out of this thread

as for the real applicants Ill get to you tomorrow, too tired to do it rn
h
catwalker
your arms were pretty stiff for most of the replay opener was pretty decent until you get to 415 were you could tell the knee was extended but it wasn't extending because of the weight the setup and launch were both pretty generic the double knee dm was pretty good the setup to the next kick was good but again loosen up those elbows the kick was also very sexy ok replay over all

solar pendulum
opener was pretty nice but i dislike how you were leaning back at 377 and your leg was doing a weird twitch thing at 345 the opener was overall ok i was not a fan of the double back hand at 301 it had a very generic setup with the one leg contracted the other extended thing but i did like it paired up with the punch to ukes knee it was pretty cool. you could have done a lot more with the kick to the arm at 240 could have tried to catch the arm or at least get an elbow dm and again its setup very generic the two punches after that were very sexy the but your arms were kind of stiff after that but the body kick at 100 looked good and you got some pretty nice dms but i feel like ive seen the kick setup in that same way so many times.

Free Style Free Play
during the opener there were a punch of weird arm movements like rapidly extending your wrist and lowering your arm after you got on the ground i like how you switched turning direction but after that you lost almost all your momentum, after that their are more weird arm twitches and then you jump in the most generic way possible and didn't even rotate the same way your pecs were going witch would have been fine if you didn't flail around in the air like a ragdoll with no real purpose. the landing was fine but a hate how you just extend your right leg at the ground.

I'm gonna have to say no
Trying