Toribash
Originally Posted by matiasnaruto View Post
hi, im your new ally, i hope we get along

Our new ally, huh? You seem like a swell person, son I'm sure we'll all get along.
if we do a Betting server, i will probably not participate, i dont have any tc so...yeah ._.
-----
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
Welcome guy.

So, about the betting server... well, i dont know.
Neutral from me... if you do it i will like, and if you dont do it i will like too.

Welcome ally!
i have the same feelings about the betting server aswell and finally...
CONGRATZ ON MAKING THE 4800TH COMMENT ON THE THREAD ARAKATA!!!

(im sorry i had to)
Last edited by Xenos; Nov 27, 2015 at 03:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
when hosting the betting server you would just be there, probably Gru, Seba and I would manage it

Also I have to share this vid with you guys, its so good, mat infract me for shit post if u want but you have to see this

we could use that as the song #okno
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 27, 2015 at 03:57 AM.
ho damn that was hilarious hahahaha

LMAO

what the fuck is that?

##################

so, i dont want get infracted

i say yes for the betting server, but please guys.... EARN TCS!!!
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Dude, you have to make me OP in the betting server.
No questions asked.

ALSO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MASK
IM HAVING NIGHTMARES

anyway, don't infract me for shit post.
lmao wtf
yes or the betting server
500 to imatrx for nudge
lol
-----
Originally Posted by matiasnaruto View Post
hi, im your new ally, i hope we get along

also, in short.
i won't.
Last edited by Oxide; Nov 27, 2015 at 01:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was playing yesterday with Onsola.

I will play today if i can. I need study.

I want play a war guys. Make sure of do a bet server, we can win much tc or lost.

I want a player card. I like more like WAPOW cards. Are more simple and easy. Its best.
Last edited by Mateo; Nov 27, 2015 at 01:45 PM.
I have betting server hosting experience, but i would like to say no to this. We havent even started that event we planned long ago, and now we're doing a betting server? Lets just let the event finish or do the betting server whilst the event is going on.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
I have betting server hosting experience, but i would like to say no to this. We havent even started that event we planned long ago, and now we're doing a betting server? Lets just let the event finish or do the betting server whilst the event is going on.

yeah nice activity
motherfucker
We actually got accepted for the event event. And it clearly says that all prizes will be backed by the staff, we don't actually have to pay for anything.
so yeah, your argument just got destroyed
motherfucker
-----
also you have a shitty profile picture
Last edited by Oxide; Nov 27, 2015 at 03:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol mat dont be so rude.
eki we are still waiting, smallbowl told me they are deciding who is the winner so if is not us then we host it (since I already have some items we could use as prizes) and If we win we would host it anyway.

The betting server is because we are so close to be able to apply again.... we only need 17k